Ch.1

The story cover was created by:TheOfficialSarcasm
<.><.>
Mark's B.O.V

My name is Mark I am 15 or let's say I will be 15 years old well, I don't look like one most of the guys always bully me about my look because I look like a girl but I have to tell you that's not a good idea if you don't want to have a broken nose or lose your balls then this is not the best idea.

My dad just died last year he was a muscular guy, he was 6.5 feet normal height for men in my family but for me, I am the opposite my dad use to tell me that being short is not a mistake and I should never let anyone bully me because of it, my mother loved him so much and so did I, when he died she told me she will never accept any man in her life she told me that I am the only man in her life I was sad my dad was a great man that I won't be able to find someone like him in my whole life. After 5 months of sadness, we started to live our life but my mom started a new relationship, however, as she said I am the only man in her life, the other person was another woman she was quite beautiful I didn't hate her at all I quite liked her and she was always treating me kindly she spoiled me like a child most of the time which I didn't like it but I didn't hate it that much.
Her name was Sera, in the beginning, she told me to call her by her name but then she told me that I can call her mom as she is going to be my other mom.

I was surprised I never knew that my mom had this side of her I had a hard time calling Sera mom but when I didn't call her mom she would look sad I didn't like to see this look at all I fell guilt whenever I see this look at her face so I started to call her mom. The first time she saw me she thought that I am a girl and mom had to correct her.
It's not like it matters she wasn't the first one that mistook me to a girl it always happens at school I didn't care as long they are only talking.

My marks were always the pest I don't study that much but that's how it is. Someone like me is the best target for the bully but I am not, in the first year of middle school I got a title (mad dog) I don't like it when someone tries to mess with me.

The first time someone tried to bully me he tried to put me in the trash pin I don't need to say what happened but he ended up in the hospital a broken nose was his smallest problem. I don't bully people just try not to bully me and you're safe also don't ever bully someone in front of me. It was one of the things that my dad taught me never to ignore someone that needs help.

I got no friends at school who wants to be a friend with someone like me at least that's what I hear. I am not going to lie the words can hurt but at least not physically at least I have online friends.

So today we are going to visit Sera and her daughters she has two daughters, one of them is 18 three years older than me the other one is only 6.

The elder sister is Mary and her younger sister is Elizabeth. It was 9 AM in the morning I woke up went to see mom she was still asleep so I started to make breakfast since mom works 12 hours some days and yesterday were one of these days. Her job is important to save many people's lives and I understand that very well I am also very proud of mom's job.

I made pancakes and submerge it in honey, I made some coffee for mom the best way to wake her up is the smell of a good breakfast and a cup of coffee.

I entered my mom's room, she was still asleep. "mom, I am hungry wake up already," I said shaking her. She rolled twice then opened her eyes looking at me. "5 more minutes, please." Mom said trying to go back to sleep, but I am not going to let her not after I made breakfast for her.

"Ok, but the coffee will get cold and I am going to eat all the pancakes alone," I said playfully with a smirk.

Mom opened her eyes quickly "no, you won't," she said.