Ch.2 First period

It's been two days since I woke up and finally found out that my body is fully a girl's body. I was scared a bit the transformation doesn't always end well it had only been twenty years since these diseases started to appear.

There are two kinds of diseases one that will have severe side effects like mine but the infected person won't need surgery. The other one won't have any side effects at all or very light side effects and the change will be a bit slow but the infected person will need surgery.

I was sitting on the bed while mom was telling me all about these diseases and how that I won't need to worry but I still need to be under observation for six more days.
I was bored the hospital is boring like hell and I don't even have my phone, yeah I almost forget about my phone.

"Mom, where's my phone?" I sais and mom looked at me with a smile she grabbed her burse and took out a small white box from her bag.

There's no way that this will be what I think it is because it can't be the last phone model UVO 6060 "You know I think your phone looks a bit old so I thought I would buy you a new one."

I couldn't believe it mom actually brought this new phone for me but my phone is not old I mean I just got it two years ago on my 13th birthday.

It was a gift from dad and I was really happy about it "but mom my phone isn't that old it's only been two years and it's still working." I was really happy but mom didn't need to buy me something this expensive hell I didn't even need a phone as long as she's here I would be happy.

" Mark ……. Er I mean Emily do you know what day is today?" what day is today let's see so today's 14 of august oh god how can I forget that it's my birthday. I blushed and mom smiled she knew I realized today was my birthday.

"It's your birthday and it's your first birthday as a girl I have another surprise for you" mom gave me the phone box and went to the door she opened the door.

"Ok everyone come in," mom said and I saw Sera and Mary we had a lot of video calls so I know her and a small girl holding her hand I guess that's Elizabeth and a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes that I would remember even after 100 years.

"Jenny!" I said and she smiled at me if something had changed it will be that she's more beautiful now.

Mary rolled her eyes for some reason I didn't know why. "Come on I am the sister here can't you at least show that you're happy to see me." I started to laugh Mary is a good person we didn't meet yes but we talked a lot.

"I am sorry, I just haven't seen Jenny since forever so I was just surprised when she came." I didn't expect Jennifer to come and visit me in the hospital.

"Wait!, I never knew you had a sister," Jennifer said and I shrugged.

"We're supposed to be stepsisters but I don't like the sound of stepsister since Emily is a real sister to me." Emily, I like that name it's not like I hated the name Mark or something it's just having this name makes me feel closer to mom since she always wanted to have a daughter and name her Emily.

"Emily? is that your new name?" Jennifer asked and I nodded she let out a deep sight which made me confused.

"Well Emily, Elizabeth wanted to give you something since it's your birthday," Mary said and Sera smiled I looked at Elizabeth who was hiding behind Marry.
She came out from behind Mary and give me a shy smile she's so cute she was holding a small box in her hands she gives it to me and I took it with a smile.

I opened the box and found two earrings and necklace the earrings pair had a golden hearts dangling from it looked so cute the necklace was sliver and had something like a diamond but how did Elizabeth manage to get it.