Glorybringer!

100% grammatical error -and spelling error guarantee! :P

Suggested by: Moonbli_4_EVER

     Glory rubbed her pussy longingly. Ever sense she'd learned of it, Glory had always wondered what sex felt like. She'd always imagined what it felt like, and dreamed of a plan to get someone to try it with. She thought of her boyfriend, Deathbringer, as she fingered herself and let out a small moan. It was the middle of night-wing season, and her plan was just starting to work. Deathbringer seemed hornier every day, and Glory believed that today was the height of it. Of course he would still need some persuasion, they had barely even kissed yet. Glory knew exactly what to do...

     Deathbringer suddenly slid into the room, causing Glory to jump and immediately turn around, prepared to yell at him for invading her personal space. "You know, you shouldn't go anywhere without a proper body guard." Deathbringer said, walking towards her. "Stop invading my personal space!!!" She cried out. She wasn't really sure if there was a better way to phrase it without it sounding really harsh. She wanted to hurt him, just a little, but not too much.

     "Well," he said, thinking for a second. "What if I want to be in your personal space?" Yep, he was really horny. Glory decided to ignore his comment as she got ready to act. Thankfully, she had always been pretty good at it from hiding her feelings from her friends. She sighed. "Sorry. I- I've just had a frustrating day at work..." Deathbringer followed her as she walked over to a table and poured some very alcoholic wine in to two cups. "Want some?" She asked.

    "Sure." He said. *a little wine can't hurt.* he thought. Today had been rough. He was seriously fighting the urge to pin Glory to the floor right now. His dick popped out at the thought, as be took large gulps of wine, hoping it would somehow wash away his dirty thoughts. He was pretty focused on trying to cover his growing erection, and barely noticed that Glory had reached across the table and refilled his glass. He drank, drink after drink, his vision growing fuzzy around the edges. 

     He started to feel a little loopy as he reached under the table and rubbed Glory's pussy, fiddling with the folds. Glory gasped in surprise, but then smiled. Did she like this? Deathbringer had always imagined her biting his head off if he did anything. Deathbringer smiled, and  stuck two of his talons through her slit, earning a small moan. Glory got up and sat on the floor, positioning her legs so that her slit was highly visible. Deathbribger couldn't stop staring at it, longingly, still very drunk. "You don't mind if I'm on top, do you?" Glory asked. Deathbringer's face lit up with excitement. He had been waiting for this all season! 

     Glory smiled. Everything was going to plan! The muscular night-wing walked over, a kind of sexy strut that ended up showing off his dick. It was bigger than Glory had ever imagined! She found herself watching it line up with her slit, mesmerized, before snapping out of it. "No. No. No. No. No way. You're not going in dry! She said, realizing what was happening. 

     She immediately flipped herself so that Darkstalkers penis was right above her snout, and she licked the tip before immediately deep-throating it, gagging and coughing a little, as this was her first time and she had no idea what she was doing. Deathbringer licked the folds of her pussy, and shoved his tongue in to her, licking around and lubricating the walls. This earned a pleasured moan from Glory, as she felt pleasure take over. Soon they both cummed, Glory coughing a bit before swallowing it, surprised by its sweetness. Deathbringer got his snout covered in it, and licked it all up.  

     He then lined his rock hard dick towards Glory's impatient pussy. "Wait, I want to be on-" Glory's complaint was cut off by her screams and moans as Deathbringer thrust in to her, stretching her tight walls. "Tell me when you're ready." Deathbringer said as he let her tight walls adjust to his enormous dick. Glory was panting horribly. This was everything she'd imagined. and more! It was more pleasuring than she could ever imagine. She nodded to Deathbringer as if to say, 'keep going.' He started pumping slowly, drunk, but still aware that what he was doing is crazy- and smart enough to go slow.

     Waves of pleasure pulsed through Glory- a faint sense of wrongness separating them. Should Glory had been more patient about this? She couldn't think more into the matter before Deathbringer sped up, making Glory moan loudly as ll her thought were washed away by a tsunami of pleasure. She met his thrusts with an arch of her back, and moaned even louder when Deathbringer slammed her G-spot. She immediately cummed, allowing Deathbringer to go very deep, and he quickened he pace, now going at an insane level of speed.

     Glory's walls tightened around Deathbringer's  cock as she cummed, and Deathbringer felt a knot. He tried to hold it back, he wanted to have a little more fun. He hit her g-spot over and over again, causing Glory to moan. Her sexy moans turned him on even more, as he sped up, smiling as he felt pleasure, sooo much pleasure. Glory's walls tightened around him agaain, causing him to reach deeper than ever. 

     Fear covered his face as he realized... "Glory- I cant-" Suddenly he couldn't hold it in any longer. He roared as cum shot out of him, going deep in to Glory and filling her right up. His seed spilled out the edges as glory gasped, and her eyes closed with pleasure. "I'm-so-sorry, I-couldn't-hold-it!" Deathbringer blurted as he realized- he had just made Glory pregnant. When Glory didn't respond, he realized she was asleep. He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. She looked so cute when she slept. 

     He pulled out and curled up beside her. They both fell asleep peacefully, but what they didn't notice was Jambu, poking his head through the doorway with a horrified expression on his face as he realized his sister was pregnant.