Ripnami!

Request by: Zer0_______

     Tsunami was reading a lemon. It was really good... too good. Her pussy wettened as she imagined herself as the one being fucked, her being the one feeling immense pleasure. She had been in to lemons for a while, and she was so curious about what it felt like.. She felt like she would die of curiosity if she didn't find out soon. she imagined her pussy being filled with warm cum as she was engulfed in a deep kiss, her tongue seizing another's, and once they pulled apart, she could see his face...

      Tsunami was jolted out of her day-dream as she recognized the face... but where did she come up with that?! Sure, she had daydreams of Riptide finally asking her out and kissing her, but never sex! Maybe she should stop reading these lemons. But... She did want to know what sex felt like, and Riptide was probably her best shot at it... Ack! Stop! Tsunami thought, slapping her forehead as if to force herself to snap out of it. An image of Riptides arms wrapped around her and dick pumping deep in to her flashed through her head. 

     Riptide suddenly walked in, and Tsunami made up her mind. Her heart leapt as she turned around to see him, and she tried to kick away the scroll without attracting any attention to it. "Get on the floor." Tsunami said, trying to be commanding. Riptide froze. "W-what?" He asked, looking both confused and scared. "Lie on your back." She commanded, with a hint of a growl, for extra effect. To Tsunami's relief, he hesitantly lied on his back, obeying the horny Sea-wing. 

     Tsunami immediately got right down to business, rubbing the spot where his member should be, licking and pleading for it to come out. "Tsunami. Stop! W-why-" but before he could finish his sentence, his dick came halfway out, Causing Tsunami to moan gratefully at the sight of it. Riptide groaned as Tsunami began to rub it, her hand going up and down, up and down... feeling every little bump and fold. It immediately came all the way out, hardening quickly. Riptide, now very horny, flipped them over, and kissed Tsunami deeply, fighting for dominance over her mouth. Though as expected, Tsunami won, and flicked her tongue gently over every inch of his happy mouth. 

      "Wait." Riptide flashed in aquatic, still kissing her. "I know a place." Riptide thought for a moment before adding "squid brain." Tsunami pulled away, blushing. "You're a squid brain." She flashed in reply. They ended up flying to a lake, illuminated by sunlight and surrounded by tall trees. "It's beautiful..." she whispered. "Oh, we're not done yet." He replied, pulling in to a dive, and crashing in to the water, and creating an enormous splash. Tsunami hesitantly followed. Were they going to do it... Underwater? She dived in just in time to see Riptide slip in to a cave. She followed, immediately stunned by the cave's beauty. there were holes in the roof, just enough to give it a romantic light, crystals in the walls reflecting the sunlight, and the softest sand Tsunami had ever felt below her talons.

     They immediately continued the kiss, Riptide's dick becoming rock hard once again, and he grinded it in circles around her pussy, teasing her, and causing her to light up one of her scales dimly, that resembled a moan. Tsunami broke the kiss, and snuck her snout down to his dick, sucking the tip lightly, this time causing Riptide to moan. "Don't tease..." Riptide flashed in aquatic. Tsunami smiled before deep-thoughting his hard dick, while curling her long forked tongue around it, and squeezing. Riptide, now hornier than ever, grabbed her by the horns and pulled her head farther on his dick with every lightning-fast thrust. Pleasure coursed through him, and he shut his eyes tightly as he forced his long dick in and out of her throat, going deeper with every thrust. 

     Tsunami was in heaven. Her dream had come true! at the same time, she felt like she was slowly being choked to death by Riptides big, long, sexy, dick that she just couldn't get enough of. Her pussy was ready. It was itching to have someone inside of it. Especially scene there was such a perfect dick right there.... She finally couldn't take it anymore. She put her arms around his chest, and lined her eager pussy up with his possibly even more eager dick. Understanding, Riptide Thrust fast and hard in to her pussy. 

     When Tsunami had little fantasies about sex, she always thought that her first time would be someone slipping in slowly... and making sure she didn't feel too much pain. Plus Riptide didn't seem like the kind of dragon that would go hard... or tear your pussy. But right then and there, he couldn't control himself. He was too horny. And of course, Tsunami's pussy tore and came at the same time, immediately. 

     Tsunami gasped water at the sudden pain and pleasure- and something big and alive stretching the delicate walls of her un-used pussy to the limit. Cum, and a small amount of blood clouded around them,  and Riptide realized what he'd  done "Tsunami!!! are you okay?" He flashed brightly, seeing her pain. Pain and pleasure mixed and intertwined, and soon pleasure took over. "Y-Yeah!" she said, in between flashing her moan scale. "Okay..." Riptide replied, hesitantly pumping slowly. 

     More moans. Riptide wrapped his claws around her ass and pulled it towards him with every thrust, going deeper and deeper. Faster and faster. He struck like lightning, sudden, fast, and hard. very hard. Tsunami arched her back with every thrust, moaning uncontrollably at the pleasure... So much glorious pleasure... She felt from all of this. She could't get enough. Suddenly he slammed in to her g-spot, causing Tsunami to light up her moan scaly as much as possible, almost blinding them both. She cummed a heavy load, surrounding them in a cloud of it. Riptide Was going faster than he ever thought possible, overtaken with pleasure. 

     He soon felt a rising feeling in him. "In or out?!" He yelled in Aquatic, still pumping. "umm..." flashed Tsunami, distracted by pleasure. He couldn't wait for an answer he pulled out and Tsunami, realizing what was happening, immediately stuck it in her mouth. Riptide'd dick spouted seed in to her mouth, some leaking and creating an even bigger cloud of it around them. Tsunami eagerly swallowed, surprised by it's sweetness.  He let out a heavy load, enough to maybe fill the cave! Riptide gasped, and lied down on the soft sand, Tsunami cuddling him. and soon, they fell fast asleep...

     Both Tsunami and Riptide woke up when they heard a splash, and felt the currents that implied something -or someone, was moving towards them. Fast. Riptide immediately jumped behind a rock, just before three figures entered the cave, one flashing quite furiously. "TSUNAMI-WHERE-HAVE-YOU-BEEN-I'VE-BEEN-LOOKING-ALL-OVER-FOR-YOU-I-WAS-SO-WORRIED-WHY-IS-THERE-SO-MUCH-CLOUDY-STUFF-I-HEARD-A-GIANT-SPLASH-AND-WE-CAME-AS-SOON-AS-WE-COULD-ARE-YOU-OK-WHY-ARE-YOU-IN-MY-SECRET-UNDERWATER-ROOM?!?!" 

     Of course. Her mother and her guards were looking for her. And this is her secret room... But what did she use it for? And why wouldn't Riptide tell her it was her mothers? She shot a glance at  Riptide that he'd learnt meant "You sure do have a habit of not telling me important things!" and "I am going to STRANGLE you when this is over!"

To be continued...

haha, JK.

unless...?