Moonbli!

DISCLAIMER: I haven't read book 10, therefore, I have no idea what i'm doing. I know the characters, but i don't know how they go together, you know? So this might not be the best lemon i've ever written. Sorry! Also, sorry for the cheesy intro

Request by: Moonbli7488

     It was boys night out, and Turtle, Winter, and Quibli had gathered in a room to play their favorite board game. "Guys," Winter started, "This is getting boring. We've played this like a million times!" He was right, It was pretty boring... "What are you proposing? Quibli said, interested. Winter's eyes flashed to the little squares on the tiles saying "take three steps back." Oh no... What was he planning? "I think we should change the punishment to something that would affect us in real life!" Winter said, a little too exited. Turtle gulped, immediately assuming the worst. Quibli however, was interested. "Whoever land on a punishment square...." He said, pausing for effect. "Has to have sex with their crush!" Winter shouted, grinning evilly. 

     Everyone's eyes widened. "YOU ALL ARE CRAZY! I'M OUT!" Turtle said, beginning to storm out the door. "You're only saying that 'cause you always loose!" Quibli called after him. "YOU'RE INSANE!!!" He said, pointing a claw at, well, Quibli couldn't tell if he was pointing at Winter or him. Winter was insane, but Quibli had to admit, it made things a lot less boring, and besides. Quibli would totally win. "Game on?" Winter asked him. Quibli smirked. "Game on." 

     It seemed like forever that they played. It was almost the dead of night! Quibli rolled his dice. He was so close to the finish line! He just.. Had.. To roll... a three. He practically prayed ass he rolled the dice. It started to slow down. Yes! It was going to be a three! But somehow- I toppled over- and Quibli's heart dropped. It was a 1.

     The moons were high in the sky as Moon was reading at the library. It was a romance scroll, about two seawings that fell in love but were forbidden to be together. She loved romance scrolls, and imagined maybe someone one day would sweep her off her feet like Clamio did to Coraliet. (get it? Romeo? Juliet?)

     All of a sudden, she felt a talon on her shoulder and heard a whisper in her ear. "I'm sorry Moon..." What the- and then she was engulfed in a deep kiss, a tongue twirling around hers. She opened her eyes. Quibli? Why was he doing this? He suddenly forced her to the ground, breaking the kiss. "What are you-" She was cut off by her own sexy moans as Quibli ate her out, licking her walls and causing her to become wet. She was swallowed whole by all the pleasure of his wet tongue slipping through the hole in her hymen, lapping at her walls. Few thoughts escaped through the pleasure. What's happening? Why is he doing this? What is this feeling?

     Suddenly Quibli realized- Moon had a hymen... That meant Moon was a virgin! Oh no. Would this hurt her? He wanted to back out so badly... but Winter was in the shadows, smiling. He would never let him back out. "I'm sorry, Moon. he repeated as his member sprang out, and he kissed Moon while rubbing his fully erect and hardened member on Moon's tiny virgin slit. Quibli was rewarded with more moans as pleasure pulsed through both of them, clouding their minds so that few thoughts passed through their heads. "Wh-What are you doing?" Moon managed to sputter out.

    Quibli didn't respond. He was too embarrassed! Instead, he aimed for her slit, trying to decide to go slow or just get it over with. He decided it might be exceedingly painful to drag it out. Plus he wanted to get this whole thing over with... Or did he? Suddenly thrust hard and Fast in to Moon, causing her to yelp. Her hymen instantly broke, a trickle of blood coming from her slit. Moon was now panting, and letting out small moans as Quibli slowly trust in and out. Moon was so unsure about all of this! What was this new feeling... It felt so good! She even felt pleasure from the pain... Her tiny entrance was stretched right to the limit by Quibli, and Quibli's dick was being squeezed like a lemon. Although he promised himself- he would not cum inside moon. They were both swallowed whole by pleasure and their moans drowned any noise. Especially that of talons coming down the hall....

    Quibli thrust as hard as he could, right down to her g-spot. Moon's walls automatically squeezed hard, her cum flowing out. Quibli couldn't take it anymore. His knot was building too fast- He tried to pull out as hard as he could, but as he did, His cum spewed out, deep in to her, filling her right up with is warm cum. Moon gave one last moan, enjoying the pleasure and warmth of being filled, before she passed out. Quibli lied beside her, falling asleep from exhaustion. Winter was practically cackling in the background. 

     Starflight and Sunny entered, Starflight telling Sunny about a scroll he had read. Sunny gasped. "W-What?" Starflight said, his head turning in every direction, as if he was trying to see. Little did he know what a sight there was on the floor of the library.

Ok that's it guys II'm never writing a Moonbli lemon again TwT