Guests who's dead!

Yeah, I'm inactive. Have an oc lemon.

    Amber looked in to his Emerald green eyes, glinting in the moonlight. There was so much that he didn't know... What Amber was, what her powers can do, the fact that she was stronger than any animus ever- and had already made many enchantments, yet not lost a single bit of her soul- or even in the future ahead oh her. Amber knew all of those things. She could see futures ahead, read his thoughts as if they were some kind of book. she even knew why she had the weird feeling she never wanted to stop reading them- she wanted to dive in to those sweet eyes and never come out.

"Hi." the Mudwing said, looking at the strange Sky-Sea hybrid. Amber inhaled, wondering what to say- she couldn't just not say anything!! She could loose her chances with him! "h-hi." She stuttered nervously. His thoughts were more curious than disturbed by her, witch Amber liked. Instead of Him returning the gaze to her eyes, he seemed to be looking at her various body parts. Amber was not surprised, it was probably his first time seeing a hybrid like her. A very odd combination of sea and sky. Yet Amber couldn't help but feel like he was checking her out. Amber tried to search his thoughts for answers, surprised to find herself hoping he was.

His thoughts were mostly wordless feelings, occasionally an observation in a whispery tone that sent tingles down her spine. His feelings spoke louder than the whispers, though. Curiosity, amazement, excitement, and to Amber's delight, heat so hot it made her very pussy throb. She narrowed her eyes, a smile crossing her face. A horny male Mudwing. The easiest to play with. She got up and started to circle him, The Mudwing's eyes stuck to her her like she was glue.

It was her turn to check him out now. good muscular build, handsome jawline and powerful talons. Yes. He would do. Amber could feel his mind becoming restless, heat building as he watched the female hybrid strut lustfully around him. After a good look, she walked up to the muscular Mudwing and nuzzled his neck. The Mudwing shivered with delight and wrapped his wings around her, pulling her closer. He took control, nipping and kissing her neck. This sent pulses of pleasure through Amber. She felt her pussy get wet.

He felt his own dick hardening as he turned her around. Amber lifted her tail to the side, giving the horny Mudwing a delicious view of her plump, juicy pussy. He licked his lips before pressing his snout up against her folds, causing her to let out a small yelp at the feeling. He grinned and slowly dragged his forked tongue across her impatient folds. Ambers eyes were half lidded as his soft forked tongue rubbed gently against her folds and sent waves of pleasure through her mind. He began to lick and suck it more, and slid his tongue in to her entrance, causing her to moan with eager delight. His tongue flicked her walls eagerly, lapping up any pre cum in sight. She let out a passionate moan, overtaken with such delightful pleasure, at the felling of his tender tounge.

The Mudwing pulled away, leaving Amber panting. She was about to complain before she felt strong talons wrap around her tightly, and a heavy weight press against her back. Something wet and hard pressed against her tail. He was mounting her.

She eagerly flicked her tail away, allowing his cock to line up with her plump pussy. She was starting to brace herself when all of a sudden he shoved the full length of his girthy dick through Ambers tight, virgin entrance. She cried out, a drop of blood oozing from her pussy. He started to thrust rapidly, his large cock stretching her poor tight entrance to the limit.

she gasped and yelled, pleasurer and pain swirling and mixing in her mind until they just felt like one big feeling. He thrusted harder still, grunting as he forced his dick in and out, over and over again, her tight walls squeesing and massaging his member. Amber arched her back with a loud moan, feeling close. The Mudwing was now going lightning fast, panting as he felt a knot forum. He tried to hold it as best he could, longing for the moment to last longer. He never wanted to stop thrusting, overwhelmed with the delight of finally being pleasured. Suddenly he thrusted hard, as deep as he could, and slammed her G-spot. Ambers back arched with pleasure crying out loudly, her pussy squeezing his dick tightly as she spasmed hard, cum pouring out on the grass below them. The Mudwing quickly tried to pull out, but was too late. He let out a loud and passionate yell as he tightened his grip on Amber, Cum flowing out of him, shooting far in to Amber, quickly filling her to the brim and even stretching her.

They both plopped to the ground with tiredness, warm cum sloshing around in Amber's womb, leaking from her entrance. "We- We've- gotten ourselves into- quite the mess." The Mudwing whispered in-between breaths, wondering how angry his sibs would be at him for crossbreeding. "Yeah." Amber said with a smile. this had been the best night of her life.