Turtlejou!

Request by: Moonbli7488

     Turtle walked the halls of Jade Mountian, slowly loosing his grip on reality. He was so dizzy he felt like he was going to fall over any second... He just had to make it back to his dorm... But it felt so far away! If only he hadn't gone to that party... 

     It all started when Quibli walked over to the rest of his wniglet at lunch. "Hey guys! Me and Winter are gonna host a party in the other mountain at Sunset. Want to come?" Kinkajou was the first to speak up "WOW! A party!!! I've never been invited to a PARTY before!!! HECK YEAH I'M SO GONNA COME!" Out of excitement, she rushed off to tell Tamarin.  "I don't know... Isn't that a little late?" Moon said, her forehead scrunching in concern. "Nonsense. I've stayed up past midnight in the Ice-Kingdom." Winter said, as Quibli sat down surprisingly close to him. "I think I have studying to do anyway." Moon said, slinking off to the library. 

     Peril seemed super exited: "a party?!?! Oh man! I'm so gonna come!" She said. She seemed to burn a little brighter. "Oh wait.." she said, her excitement snuffed out like a candle. "Fire-scales..." Turtle would give anything to give her a hug. All she wanted to do was go to a party.. But she would most defiantly accidentally burn someone. Turtle liked parties, they usually had an insane amount of people, so it was normally pretty easy to blend in. Normally there was good food, too. "what about you, Turtle?" Quibli asked. "yeah! Sure! I'll be there." Maybe it would also be a good chance to bond with Kinkajou.

~~~~~~Time skip, cuz i'm lazy~~~~~~~

     Turtle entered the cave in the other mountain to find it was packed full of people! Kinkajou must have spread the word fast- all of Jade Mountain seemed to be there! There was a music corner, in which Quibli was strumming a ukulele whilst trying to teach Winter how to play the bongos. A couple of other sandwings were hitting drums and strumming ukuleles, creating a surprisingly up-beat song. Most dragons were dancing happily tothe beat, whilst others were talking and sipping fruit-punch. 

     Turtle immediately bounded over to Kinkajou, who was talking to Tamarin. He was sure to crouch low, he didn't want to be noticed- especially in front of all these people. "Hey Kinkajou!" He said. Kinkajou jumped in fright, turning bright shades of green. "Ahh! Oh Turtle! I didn't see you there!" she said with a giggle, returning to her normal mix of yellow and pink. "So how's the party going so far?" He asked, trying to start a conversation. "A lot better now that you're- OH MY GOSH IS THAT FRUIT PUNCH?!?!" Turtle tried to stifle his laugh as Kinkajou raced over to the fruit punch like a newborn dragonet. Turtle watched in awe as Kinkajou guzzled several cups of it.

     Allof a sudden, Kinkajou came almost limping back, looking dizzy and like she could faint any second. "KINKAJOU!!! Are you okay?!?!?!" He raced over to here she stood. She looked crazy! "Turtle..." she said whispering in his ear "whatever you do, don't drink the FRUIT-PUNCH." she almost yelled it in to his ear. Oh no. Turtle had a feeling it was not fruit-punch. it was beer. Kinkajou was drunk. 

     Turtle had tried multiple attempts to get her out of there, all failed. They were now sitting in the corner, and suddenly he felt something wrap around his waist, brushing his slit, making his member poke out slightly. He heard a whisper i his ear as he realized who it was- Kinkajou. she was sitting on his tail, legs spread wide, and rubbing her slit on his tail. His member poked out a little more. "Hey Turtle... wanna have sex?" she asked, still very drunk, her tongue flicking his ear. He saw a slash of the same tongue curling around his member... no. This was not going to happen. "n-No, K-Kinkajou." He stammered as Kink rubbed the tip of his dick eagerly. "Oh, but if you don't i'll scream. She said whilst grinning, ready to unhinge her jaw and grab the attention of everyone here... So many strangers... all thinking he and Kink are crazy... "O-Okay." He agreed. He decided he'd rather die than have Knkajou single-handedly draw the attention of everyone in Jade Mountain. He'd rather stick his dick in her perfect little... no! He wouldn't give in to the sexual thoughts.