they belong in this club

zach and katelyn stayed in paris for three nights. they couldn't stay long because they were afraid of being caught there and afraid that the virus might spike again, just like it had before. but they still wanted to enjoy it for as long as they could. the first night, they arrived to the city, falling asleep by each other lovingly. the second night, they walked the city and visited the eiffel tower. on the third and last night, katelyn wanted to have some fun.

katelyn went into the bathroom of the hotel room with a sleek black mini dress and put it on. she put on some dark makeup and curled her hair. when she walked out of the bathroom she almost looked like a different person. it really surprised zach.

"woah, where are you going looking like that?" zach sat up, acting like an over protective brother, but really he was just being her boyfriend.

"yesterday was fun and all, but i was thinking tonight we get a little bit crazy."

zach got a skeptical look in his eye. "and what were you thinking?"

"well, since its my first time in europe and its our last night here, and i'm old enough to drink here..."

zach rolled his eyes and laughed. "so we're going clubbing tonight?"

katelyn pouted her lips and batted her eye lashes. "please?"

zach stared into his girlfriend's beautiful brown eyes. he sighed. "give me twenty minutes to get ready."

zach got ready in an all black outfit. he grabbed his black jacket and grabbed his girlfriend's hand before they left the room. the two walked to a public train and was transported to the city. there was a strange mix of really fancy restaraunts next to really crappy bars. it was an interesting vibe.

eventually, zach and katelyn arrived at a club. they waited in line for a while then showed the bouncer their id's. once katelyn was inside, a burst of energy came through her. she had never experienced this before. she had never gone into a club or a bar and it would be totally out of her zone to do this in america. she felt like she was doing something illegal. but she had to have fun with it.

zach went to the bar and got some drinks. he had been clubbing before on all the europe tours he had been on, so he knew just the right drinks to get. once he gave katelyn her drink, she basically chugged it down.

"slow down there, babe," zach yelled over the noise. surprisingly there was a lot of people crowded in one place after the pandemic. people must be living life their lives to the fullest after all of that shit.

katelyn grabbed another drink. she drank it slower this time, but still fairly quickly. zach was still on his first. katelyn grabbed zach's hand and drug him towards the center of the dance floor.

"let's have some fun!" she cheered.

"i think you're having too much fun."

zach and katelyn danced in the middle of the room. zach felt awkward. he really didn't want to be there. he wanted to protect his girlfriend because he knew that without him, katelyn would go way over the top. and yet she was still completely wasted, just like everyone else.

zach tried to enjoy himself after a little while but he still needed to be sober enough to keep an eye on katelyn. but finally he caved in. he had a few more drinks and caught up to katelyn in being completely drunk. but he liked it. for the first time in a while, he forgot who he was, that he was in a famous boyband that was known world wide. he forgot about the drama, that his managers were after his ass for being with the girl he loved. he forgot where he was, that he ran away from his managers, his band mates, his family to be with the love of his life, the girl he used to call a fan is now the girl that broke his celebrity pop star shell so that he could be a normal boy who likes to travel and spend time with the person he loves. running away was finally worth it to him.