Chapter 23

In the morning, Wang Li quickly called his handsome man to apologize for his behaviour and ignoring his messages. Once Xu Chen had finally awoken, he had already walked halfway to Kong Da's apartment with fried bread and warm soy milk for breakfast.

As soon as the door opened, Kong Da was already expecting Wang Li to jump into his arms and quickly caught his silly lover. Small pecks covered his face as he walked to the kitchen, he accepted the apology, even though he didn't think it was necessary since he had expected Wang Li to have this sort of reaction to Ma Tian dating his friend. After making up, Wang Li shook the bag in his hand.

"I bought breakfast, then we can have sexy time before you go to work."

"Why are you so horny? You're either wanting oral or begging to give it."

Wang Li didn't answer Kong Da's question, asking his own question instead.

"Da Ge when can we have the actual sexy times?"

Kong Da was no longer surprised whenever he was asked for sexy times by Wang Li but he was still hesitant towards going all the way, they had done a lot of intimate things already like oral and he had also fingered Wang Li a few times. Kong Da didn't answer right away and he took a large gulp of his soy milk first.

"I think we should wait until you're older. Maybe when you're finished with school."

"Eh? That's too long of a wait. I'm ready now."

Wang Li didn't want to admit it, though Kong Da already knew, but he was a very horny person and having a handsome sexually gifted boyfriend like Kong Da didn't help this. Whenever Wang Li saw Kong Da, he couldn't help but want to have lots of sexy times together and knew he was ready to have sex.

Kong Da could see how much Wang Li liked being intimate, the reason being that they did some form of sexual act whenever they were together. After the first night Wang Li had spent over and they had blown each other, Kong Da took it upon himself to research about how gay people had sex because he had never thought about it, let alone done it with a man before. He had even bought things to help make Wang Li's first time hurt less but even after buying toys and preparing, Kong Da was still hesitant to go all the way with Wang Li.

"Don't get me wrong, I want to have sex with you too but what if this hangs over your head if we break up, or you end up regretting it. I don't want this sort of thing to have a negative effect on our relationship."

The words Kong Da spoke were quiet, they had made progress together in getting rid of a lot of Kong Da's insecurities and fears when it came to relationships, but there were some things that they hadn't battled yet. Wang Li moved to hug Kong Da tightly, after, he grabbed the tall man's face in his hands as he talked seriously.

"First of all, don't talk about breaking up. Second, don't worry about if I regret it or not, I really like you and want to do this with you, so I know I won't regret it. Okay?"

Most of the time Wang Li never took things seriously and acted childish, especially when he was around Kong Da. Seeing how serious Wang Li was about not only sex, but their realationship, was heart warming for Kong Da.

"Are you really sure you want it?"

Un. Wang Li lifted then wrapped one leg around Kong Da's waist signaling he wanted to be picked up. After being held in Kong Da's arms again, he kissed his lovers lips passionately, the handsome man humoured him and kissed back just as passionately, but Wang Li stopped as he was confused as to why they weren't taking things to the bedroom.

"Shouldn't the first time be done in a bed? Later on we can have sex wherever."

Kong Da felt he would never get used to Wang Li's bluntness.