Chapter 24

After Wang Li's glorious first time, he returned back home the next day and instantly told a red faced Xu Chen all the details. Usually Xu Chen would turn away or clamp Wang Li's mouth shut with his hands but tonight, he actually had a question for his extremely open friend.

"How long did it take for you and Da Ge to be intimate with each other?"

"Hmm, we first had sexy time when I stayed over for the first time, so a few weeks. Why?"

Xu Chen and Ma Tian had been dating for almost two months now and all though Xu Chen was shy about the topic, he still wanted to be intimate with Ma Tian; however when he tried to take things further than kissing, Ma Tian would tell him there's no rush and stop their makeout session. Once Xu CHen mentioned this, Wang Li couldn't help but think aloud.

"Hehe, maybe he's a virgin."

"I don't think so Xiao Li."

Wang Li simply shrugged his shoulders in response. Xu Chen felt a little confused as to why they couldn't go past kissing and Wang Li told him that he just has to talk with the man. In the end, the next time Xu Chen saw Ma Tian, he chickened out and didn't bring it up.

Over the next few weeks however, it was as if he couldn't take the teasing from all their smooches and he plucked up the courage while he was over at Ma Tian's apartment for dinner. They had just finished eating and his handsome boyfriend went to wash the dishes when Xu Chen suddenly pulled him back to the sofa.

"Can I ask you something?"

Un. Xu Chen almost didn't ask once he looked at the handsome man's face but he forced his mouth to open since he wanted answers.

"When can we do more intimate things together?"

Just the word intimate was enough to make his cheeks burn and Xu Chen hid his face into the sofa cushions, Ma Tian pulled the embarrassed Xu Chen into his lap while he chuckled at the question he was asked.

"I don't want you to feel like you need to do that with me."

Ma Tian rubbed Xu Chen's hair until it was standing up messily. Xu Chen's heart felt warm from Ma Tian's words as well as a little relieved.

"oh, Xiao Li said that you might've been a virgin, so you would be too nervous to go further with me."

Xu Chen meant the words innocently but he saw Ma Tian's face darken, a mischievous glint in his eyes appearing before he moved his lips to Xu Chen's ear. Tickling the tender skin.

"Your Ge is no virgin, are you sure you want to go that far with me?"

The low whispery voice paired with the warm breath on Xu Chen's skin made shivers run down his spine as he weakly nodded. Ma Tian didn't waste any time and carried the limp Xu Chen to his bedroom. On the bed, Xu Chen was placed in between Ma Tian's legs so his back was against the man's strong chest, his head was then turned to look back as a deep kiss was planted on his lips.

Ma Tian rubbed his large hands up and down Xu Chen's clothed body until the small boy leaning on him had completely relaxed. After Xu Chen pulled away to catch his breath, Ma Tian moved his head to suck on Xu Chen's red earlobes, each swipe of his tongue made Xu Chen's mind buzz. Ma Tian could see Xu Chen was getting excited since he was wriggling in his arms.

"Take your clothes off."

Xu Chen pulled his shirt off quickly then ripped his pants off with his underwear. When he was done, he leaned back into his lover, the large hands going back to rubbing his body. Slowly Ma Tian dipped his hands lower and lower, reaching the perked up shaft. He didn't bother playing with it as he gently fondled Xu Chen's flushed sack and taint.