Chapter 31

The next day Wang Li woke up to see his handsome lover sleeping with a frown on his face and visible dark circles under his eyes. As to not wake him, Wang Li crawled out of bed quietly and got dressed into casual clothes. Up on the top deck Ma Tian and Xu Chen were already awake. Xu Chen was sitting on his boyfriend's lap while laughing at whatever he was saying, when he saw Wang Li get up he poured him some juice.

"We'll be having breakfast at the hotel, once everyone is awake we'll set off."

That was the plan but everyone below deck seemed like they were never going to wake up again, Ma Tian made the captain set off after hearing both Xu Chen and Wang LI's stomachs growl for the third time. After 30 minutes, they docked and the rest of the sleeping people finally woke up, but only because Ma TIan had grabbed a megaphone from the reluctant captain. Once the angry man was below deck, he yelled into the microphone.

"GET UP I'M HUNGRY~ GET UP! GET UP~~"

Both Wang Li and Xu Chen had drunk too much juice in the hopes of filling their stomachs and they rushed back to the hotel so they could relieve themselves. Even though they were tens of meters away from the boat, they could still hear Ma Tian's loud shouts, followed by the angry yelling from his Dad and Kong Da.

After breakfast at the hotel restaurant, everyone tiredly returned to their rooms to sleep. However, Xu Chen and Ma Tian were the only ones who stayed up to catch up on missed sexy times. Wang Li had also tried to stay awake but after cleaning himself out properly, he crawled in beside his sleeping lover and couldn't resist having a long nap whilst cuddling Kong Da's strong tattooed arm.

. . . . . .

The next day both Mr Ma and Mr Wang agreed to switch Sons for the day to try and improve their relationship with the new family. Mr Wang hadn't been able to sight see a lot since his husband would get too distracted by a different view, Kong Da and Ma Tian decided to show Mr Ma around the island national park before heading to the shopping areas.

Mr Ma went a different route and took the two youngest snorkeling, Xu Chen still wasn't confident in swimming so Mr Ma took him into the shallows. Before they set off to deeper waters, Mr Ma taught him how to be confident in the water. In the mean time, Wang Li was told to wade in deeper water while Mr Ma swam beside Xu Chen.

"That's it, keep going straight and keep your legs under the water."

Xu Chen swam the 20 metres to where Wang Li was waiting and he breathlessly clung to his friend once he arrived. Both Wang Li and Mr Ma quickly congratulated him on his swimming improvement, they did the exercise twice more then set off around to properly look at the underwater world.

Under the water, Xu Chen held Wang Li's hand tightly, the two of them sticking to each other closely. Although Wang Li was a better swimmer, he couldn't hold his breath very long and had to keep resurfacing. Xu Chen didn't complain and would follow along whenever they needed to resurface. After the tenth trip back up to the surface, Mr Ma followed them up.

"Xiao Li, take deeper, slow breaths. You'll be able to stay down longer. Catch your breath while I take Xu Chen down to look at the sea floor."

Mr Ma waited until Xu Chen had his mask back on then took a deep breath, pulling the small boy down with him. Mr Ma was a lot stronger than Wang Li and he reached the bottom of the sea floor with only a few kicks. He held onto the rocks in front of him, allowing Xu Chen to watch small fish swim to and from the coral surrounding them.

On the surface, Wang Li took his time to catch his breath then dived back down; with Mr Ma's advice, Wang Li was able to swim down to where the other two were without losing his breath. Xu Chen had to resurface once Wang Li reached them but Mr Ma pulled Wang Li down beside him. The older man had obviously done this a lot since he could hold his breath for a long time.