7

(TW: Blood and minor injury.)
( Satan_Incarnate_666 bby I wrote the thing I was talking about- )

The agent never took care of his injuries, though most of them weren't a slash to his side. The most he'd do for that would be cleaning it and weakly bandaging it. Hell, he might not even bandage it. So to have his fiancé show such concern over what Norman saw as a minor wound felt gut wrenching. The worry he was causing and the fuss being made felt almost overwhelming. Despite the intense insistence he tried to give that he could take care of his wounds on his own, Ethan wasn't listening. The architect was carefully dabbing disinfectant on the cut, eyes focused only on that. Norman let him finish cleaning the wound before pull himself away from his chair, a bit unsteady.

The architect looked at him, his face expressionless. Norman ignored the ping of guilt to grab the bandaging from the small table. Relief slowly formed on Ethan's face, a longer ping of guilt forming in the agent. Pushing that emotion down, he made his way to the guest bathroom to lock himself in to look at the wound. He was about to simply put a bandaid over it when the memory of Ethan's concern and relief when he grabbed a bandage flooded his mind. Norman thought for a moment before wrapping his lower torso in the bandaging, unsure of it was too much. He never exactly did this before, so the bandaging was heavily layered.

Norman glanced at himself in the mirror, the white bandage almost blending into how pale he was. He made sure it was secure before slipping out, looking for Ethan. The architect wasn't in the living room, the agent quickly figuring out that he had went to the bedroom with the knowledge of Norman taking care of himself. Peeking into the room, his thought was confirmed, walking fully into the room. The agent layed on his good side, too tired to put on a shirt or even fully change. Ethan wrapped an arm around him almost immediately, being gentle. Norman was happy to curl into his fiancé, enjoying the comfort of his gentle touch.

"Thank you." The architect spoke quietly, his words confusing Norman as he looked up. Ethan noticed the look and traced circles on the agent's bare back with his fingertips. "For bandaging yourself up. I was worried you wouldn't do it or let me do it."
The agent shifted to press his face into Ethan's shoulder, closing his eyes. He'd never been injured in the time he's been with Ethan, thankfully. His self destructive habit of never taking care of even minor injuries never showed up, and was stopped from coming up tonight. Perhaps it would continue to stop showing up with Ethan present in the agent's life.

Norman lifted his head to press a small kiss on the architect's lower jaw before settling his head back onto Ethan's shoulder, closing his eyes. He wanted to thank the architect for giving him a reason to bandage himself up but he kept his mouth shut. He only mumbled a soft, tired "I love you", starting to fall asleep. He heard Ethan mumble it back, a lazy sort of kiss pressing against the tired agent's forehead. He could feel the architect shift the blankets onto them, careful not to brush the three layered blankets onto the injured side. The care Ethan showed made Norman's heart melt, curling further into his fiancé before falling asleep.