Introduction (Kazuma)

Ever die before? No? Well it sucks. Ever since I died of shock in Japan I was resurrected in this new world with a goddess named Aqua. In this world I met a powerful mage named Megumin and a crusader named Darkness. Sounds great right? Well it's a total rip off! Megumin only knows explosion yeah it's powerful, but because it's so powerful she can only use it once a day. Darkness is built like a rock but what kind of crusader can't hit anything? Oh and to top it of she's kinky as hell! Lastly the goddess I was resurrected with is completely useless. The only thing she's good at is stupid party tricks. I mean we did beat three of the Devil King's top generals so I guess that's cool. Because Megumin loves explosion magic so much that she wants to practice every day, of course I go with her to carry her home since her body goes limp. Megumin's explosions are usually pretty powerful, but today was different. I think Megumin accidentally killed me because when I woke up I was back in Japan. I was more than happy to have returned except Megumin was with me. If I'm back in Japan with her I knew I needed to find the only guy I can trust. Hopefully Togashi can help me.