Chapter 3: Explosive Attitude

Rikka's POV:

It's been about a month now since Yuuta, Dekomori & I returned from Remnant, and honestly I'll miss it. I know I was almost killed multiple times by putting my life on the line, but I'll miss Ruby and her friends. Once we got home I decided that Wicked Lord Shingan needed a very long overdue break from the world. Nibutani and Kumin came over last night so we told them about everything that happened from worst to best. About an hour after they came over there was a knock on the door so I opened it and behind the door was a normal looking guy with a girl who looks like she belongs in a cult.
"Um who are you?" I ask in a confused manor.
"My name is Kazuma Sato and I'm looking for Yuuta Togashi." He looks a little to confident in declaring who he is. Yuuta walks up and starts talking to Kazuma. I look over and notice the girl just staring at me. I look over at her realizing what she's actually wearing. This girl is wearing a red dress thing with a witch hat and an eye patch, but my question is if she's wearing an eye patch does that mean she's a Chunibyo?

Apparently Kazuma used to live here in Japan but he died a few years ago. When he died he met this goddess named Aqua which told Kazuma that he could revive in a new world where he met a crusader named Darkness and a mage called Megumin which is the girl with him. The same thing that happened to me happened to him, being transported to another world. The more I think about it I believe I remember Yuuta talking about Kazuma a couple times before. When Yuuta told me about Kauma's passing he seemed pretty upset, but I did my best to comfort him. Now that Kazuma is back Yuuta decided he wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to spend as much time with Kazuma before he goes back again. While Yuuta and Kazuma went out I was left behind with Megumin and honestly that's a good thing because I can find out what triggered her chunibyo.

I looked to Megumin smiling softly.
"Did you want some tea?" I asked.
"No thank you." She said. Weird normally Japanese people accept tea. I slowly stand up and make my way to the kitchen where I put on a pot for some tea. I peak my head around the corner noticing that Megumin is just looking at Chimera.
"You have a weird cat." She says with a serious look. I have a weird cat? She has a weird outfit! Calm down Rikka don't let her get on your nerves.
"How so?" I ask politely.
"Well my cat Chomusuke isn't as big also yours lacks personality." She's judging my cat? I can't make fun of it's name because I will admit Chimera is a strange name for a cat. I take a deep breathe while pouring myself some tea. After pouring the tea I walk out to the living room and sit on the couch across from Megumin. We started to talk for a bit until I realize something, she's not that interested and if I want her to listen to me I better pull out my eye patch.
"You know I am like you in a way." I say in a monotoned voice. She looks at me, "I to control a dangerous power."
I stand up and hold my hand to my chest.
"The Eye of the Wicked Lord stays strong within my soul for I, Wicked Lord Shingan, will show you true power." Megumin's eyes light up with excitement as I close my eyes.
"Reality rejected, and Synapsis shattered."
I hold my hand in front of me.
"Be banished from this."
I open my eyes with my right one starting to glow yellow.
"World."
A ball of darkness forms in my hand. Megumin looks at my hand overjoyed.
"Lass meine Kraft frei!" I flick my wrist to release the ball of dark power only to realize that what I thought was fake burnt a hole straight through my wall. My eyes widened once I noticed that I still have my powers, thank God I didn't summon to much power. I lowered my hand in shock, bit Megumin stood up and held up her staff.
"Impressive use of the dark arts but my explosion magic will greatly triumph over your little dark ball." Wait did she say explosion magic? Megumin starts chanting some strange ritual which scares me cause I think she said explosion magic.
"EXPLOSION!" Megumin shouts. Nothing happens. I look at her in confusion.
"Why is my beautiful explosion spell not working?" I must have energy left from Remnant so that must be why I have these powers.
"Megumin where do you come-" before I could finish my sentence Megumin smashed her staff into the legs of a coffee table and that's when I lost it. I started to tell at Megumin with so much built up anger I felt like I could go for days. Kazuma and Yuuta walked in.
"Hey Rikka what happened?" Yuuta asked in a concerned tone. I started to tell Yuuta what she did but when Megumin tried to say something I said something I regretted immediately.
"It's only been an hour and I'm already tired of this little bitch doing what she wants!"
After I said that Megumin ran out the door crying. I can't believe I said that to her. I walked to Kazuma and told him that I wanted to help find Megumin. Time to go on a chuni hunt.