Final Chapter: The End of Wicked Lord Shingan

It's been about a week since Megumin had told us that the world is in danger as well as all of us being wiped from existence. Together Megumin, Ruby and I would be a powerful enough team to hopefully put a stop to this "end of the world" thing, but without Crescent Rose Ruby can't really help us. As I figured Megumin kept her distance from me and honestly I don't blame her. The ripples Ruby mentioned started to become visible and before long people from Remnant and Megumin's works started appearing on the streets. Ruby suggested to look for Crescent Rose every day, but unfortunately she had no luck. Ruby isn't the best at hand to hand combat so I decided to forge her a makeshift Crescent Rose until she can gain access to the real one. Hopefully we can beat this threat without any more casualties.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuuta's POV:

After receiving news that Megumin was in the park I decided to text Rikka, but something was wrong. Rikka was shot through the chest. I told Kazuma to go help Megumin and then rushed to the hospital. How could this happen? Who would do this? Well once I find out they are going to pay. Once I walked in the doors of the emergency room I noticed Dekomori, Shichimiya, Kumin, and Nibutani all crying.
I ran up to the desk and told the nurse I wanted to see Rikka, but they wouldn't let me back. Starting to cry I sat beside Shichimiya.
"How did this happen?" I asked Shichimiya.
"I-I don't know," Shichimiya was in tears, "we were searching for Megumin and out of no where Rikka fell on the sidewalk with a bullet wound through her chest."
After hearing this I knew I needed to find out who shot Rikka at all costs.

A few hours later a nurse came out and called out for my name. I quickly stood up and asked if Rikka was okay, but tears started to fill the nurses eyes as words that I was scared of started to form
"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Ms. Takanashi is not going to make it." The nurse started, "she only has maybe a few hours left at most."
I fell to my knees as my eyes started filling with tears.
"No," I said starting to cry heavily, "you have to check again!"
"I'm sorry sir but there is nothing else we can do." The nurse said, "you can see her one last time if you'd like."
One at a time we took our time seeing Rikka I wanted to be last cause I had something I needed to say to her. After Nibutani got back she looked at me and nodded. I stood up and made my way to the hospital room. Seeing Rikka in a hospital bed was enough to make me tear up. Rikka looked over at me and smiled faintly saying "Yuuta" I shed a few tears.
"Y-Yuuta dont be s-sad p-please." He voice sounded calming.
"Rikka please don't leave." I started to loose it.
"Yuuta I need t-to tell you s-something." She looked at me.
"You can tell me anything I promise." I gripped her hand tight.
"I love you." After she said those words the monitor beside her started to beep slower and slower until eventually a long unforgiving beep sounded. I fell to my knees starting to cry my eyes out.
"I love you too Rikka."

For the past 8 months I had kept to myself. Kumin, Nibutani, and Shichimiya tried their best to get me outside, but I refused to budge. We were unfortunately never able to get Megumin or Kazuma back to their world. Dekomori gave up her Chunibyo for good and tried making friends to get her mind off Rikka, but I couldn't do that no matter what. I slowly started to revert back to my Chunibyo which is good and bad at the same time. On one hand I would never talk to anyone outside of the people I knew, but on the other I felt Rikka's presence as I got deeper into my delusions.

There was a knock on my door, as I got up to answer it I looked at the time and to my surprise it was Kazuma.
"Do you have any idea what ti-"
"Rikka isn't dead." Kazuma cut me off. I looked at him in confusion.
"What do you mean?" I asked. Megumin walked up to me.
"She's in my world." This changes everything. No wait it can't be true. Can it?
"How do you know?" Kazuma put a grin on his face looking like he was waiting for me to ask.
"Aqua told me," he said, "guess that useless goddess is good for something after all."
If Rikka is in Megumin's world then I need to find a way to get there.
"Can Aqua come get us?" I asked Kazuma.
"Well ya see it's not that simple." Kazuma chuckled nervously, "we kinda gotta die first."
It's official I hate other worldly rules. I sighed.
"Let's go kill ourselves."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Continued in.......

Chunibyo: Ethernal Horizon