Chapter 4: Megu-Doomed

After Megumin ran off I fell to the ground starting to cry. Look I didn't mean to hurt her and now she's probably in danger since she doesn't have actual powers. Kazuma and Yuuta created a little search party with Nibutani and Kumin, while I teamed up with Dekomori and Shichimiya. Kazuma and I had decided on a time to meet back here. Dekomori put the little spikes on the little balls in her hair and held them up looking like she was ready to fight.
"You know we won't be fighting anyone right?" I said to Dekomori.
"Master why have you changed," Dekomori said in a angry tone, "what had Galzonionzous done to you!"
In Dekomori's eyes I stopped having powers because of Yuuta, but this time that wasn't the case.
"Look I think Wicked Lord Shingan wants to rest for a while." Shichimiya smiles lightly. I always knew I could count on you Satone.
"No! I refuse to accept!" Dekomori starts yelling.
"Dekomori you need to understand-"
"She's gotta have a break from all the fighting back in Remnant." That voice sounds so familiar. The girl walks out presenting herself before me.
"Ruby?"

When Yuuta, Dekomori, and I left Remnant no one followed behind us, so seeing Ruby was a big surprise. I had so many questions like, how did she get here and did the portal suck her in too? Maybe when Kazuma and Megumin were brought here somehow Ruby was as well, but that makes me wonder. Who else was brought here? I had so many questions for Ruby but I knew there would not be enough time. I explained to Ruby what we were doing and asked for her help. Thankfully she said yes. Now that Ruby is on my team we'll find Megumin with ease. We started to head off on a search for Megumin, I however did have to explain what she looks like to Ruby. Lucky for me Ruby still had her semblance. Ruby scoped through most of the city trying to find Megumin, but unfortunately she had no luck. I got a text from Yuuta asking if we found her. Just before I told him no there was a giant Explosion coming from the park.
"I thought your world lacked power?" Ruby asked in a uneasy tone.
"It does," I looked up at the mushroom cloud. The structure of the cloud was to clean to be man made. I figured that Yuuta, Kazuma and the others were already on their way to the area of where the explosion had come from, so I decided to take Shichimiya, Dekomori, and now Ruby to park which is where the explosion came the from.

Once we reached the park something happened. Megumin was standing in the center of the explosion she created. I have no reason to think this girl is sane. Kazuma ran up beside me with a look of shock on his face. Now seeing Kazuma's reaction I can assume that something like this has never happened before.
"Megumin!" Kazuma tried calling out to her, "what the hell is going on!?"
Right after Kazuma spoke, Megumin, looked up. Her eyes started to glow a bright red. She slammed her staff down brining forth a massive wave of energy throwing us all back.
"Ruby is there anything you can do?" I concerningly asked.
"Unfortunately Crescent Rose is back in Remnant." This isn't good. Kazuma started to walk toward the angry Megumin. What the hell is this idiot doing?
"Megumin you idiot!" He's really going to insult her? "You may be childish as hell but you know you're really cute!"
I uh..... What?
"Are you serious!" Nibutani yelled, "don't be an idiot you moron and do something that will actually calm her down!"
In that moment Kazuma did something that was very stupid but brave, I guess? Kazuma walked up to Megumin and kissed her. This isn't a love story! As Kazuma kissed Megumin her rage-splosion started to simmer down and thankfully no real harm was done. Their kiss must have went on for 10 minutes, which at first I thought he only did it to calm Megumin down but from what it seems it's what he really wanted to do.
"Are you guys done yet?" Nibutani shouted.
"I don't know how someone can suck face that long." I said. The thing is it was sweet but like you want it to stop. Megumin slowly pushed Kazuma away.
"We need to leave." She said in a stern tone.
"That's what we've been trying to do." Kazuma said as an obvious statement.
"No," Megumin got serious, "if we don't leave the city we might all be in extreme danger."
Danger?
"What do you mean?" Asked Yuuta.
"There have been a few anomalies happening here," Ruby started, "because Kazuma and Megumin arrived as well as me there are now ripples in your world meaning that if one of those ripples is triggered we could all be erased."
Erased from existence. That's something I never thought I would ever have to worry about. I let out a deep sigh. The fate of the world now rests in our hands. Looks like Wicked Lord Shingan won't be getting that break after all.