Bonus Chapter: All Chuni's Eve pt. 1

Rikka's POV:

Halloween, it's that time of the year where for one night you can be anything you want. You may be wondering how I spend my Halloween. Do I let my Chunibyo run wild? Well if I'm being honest, HALLOWEEN SCARES ME! You'd think that since I'm a huge fan of the dark arts and other stuff like that, well Halloween is a little to much for me. Yuuta doesn't know that Halloween scares me, I mean if I can act like I have powers I can act like I'm not scared right?

Heavy footsteps start pounding though the hallway edging ever so closer to my door. I quickly sit up in fear looking for something to hold for security. A shadow stands right in front of my door. Before I can say anything the door slowly starts opening. My body freezes as fear takes over.
The door opens halfway then stops.
"H-h-hello...." I said trying to contain myself. A shadowy mass dashes at me. I scream as loud as I can. This is it isn't it. Right before I say my good byes I look up and notice Megumin laughing. That freaking jerk!
"You should have seen your face." She continues laughing.
"Why would you do something like that?" I questioned.
"That's for calling me a mean word." She stood up. I sigh and wrap my arms around her starting to hug her tightly.
"I'm sorry for saying that, I didn't mean it" she wrapped her arms around me and smiled.
"I forgive you." I've been wanting to apologize to Megumin for a while now, I just never got the chance. I slowly start to let go of Megumin when a bat smacks into my face knocking me backwards. I was about to let out a scream till I realized it was only rubber. There's only one person who is brave and stupid enough to do this to me. Kazuma popped out his head from around the corner chuckling. I quickly stand up and Chuck the bat at his head, but I notice Kazuma ducked.
"Hey what's going-" the bat hit Yuuta in the face. I ran over to help Yuuta up.
"Yuuta I'm sorry." I looked at him with a sad look.
"It's fine Rikka." He smiled. Kazuma Sato prepare to crap your pants.

Megumin was getting eager to go out and see the costumes, I really don't blame her though since Halloween isn't a thing where she comes from. Kazuma kinda kept her on a leash since he figured she'd cause more trouble than she would ever need to. Megumin's excitement only grew when she seen all the girls dressed up as witches.
"Kazuma! I know what I wanna dress up as!" Megumin was a little to excited, but Kazuma seemed to understand her excitement
"I'm gonna guess a witch." He smiled. I guess people with cold hearts can have feeling to. Kazuma took Megumin around to look at everything while Yuuta and I stuck together.
"So about me throwing a bat in your face." I started.
"Rikka I know you were aiming for Kazuma." Yuuta looked at me, "How about we get him back?"
A smile lit up my face.
"Oh this'll be fun."

🎉 You've finished reading Chunibyo, Explosions & Some Other Delusion (A Konosuba & Chunibyo Story) #2 🎉