Chapter 2: Eye of the Wicked What?

Remember how I brought up me dying a couple times? Well you wanna know exactly what happened right? To bad! I'm gonna skip the details so you don't have to-
"He died of shock and pissed himself."
AQUA!
"What I'm just telling the audience how it is."
Your not even supposed to be in this story!
"Well I'm a goddess so-"
Just get the hell out!
"You don't have to be so mean Kazuma."
Get. The. Hell. OUT!
"Fine"
Great now you all know, this freaking sucks. Just get the hell on with the story.

After explaining to Togashi about dying and being thrown into that other world by force, he told me that he experienced something similar which in my eyes is total bull. Togashi and his hottie of a girlfriend were both just teleported to a world and actually had powers. Yeah that's right they had powers upon entering the world and I had to freaking fight giant toads to get damn skill points so I could use powers, but even then they were useless (except stealing panties). I looked over at Megumin and she was intensely staring at Takanashi for no reason.
"Can I help you?" Takanashi says in a 'stop staring at me' tone.
"You are a mage." Megumin says in confidence.
"I guess you can say that." Takanashi smiles.
"A great mage like yourself must know explosion magic." She's really gonna ask a girl who only had mad up powers if she used explosions? If you were listening in the first place Megumin you would know she used dark magic and stuff.
"Yes I did." EXCUSE ME!
"Tell me more about your explosions Ms?"
"Just call me Rikka."
So the former Chunibyo and the pain in my ass are friends now??? Great!
"Rikka now's not the time to make friends." Said Togashi. Finally someone who actually makes sense.
"Sorry," Takanashi apologized, "it was nice meeting someone into the stuff I was into."
After talking for a bit we all finally decided to figure out how the hell I got here. Ya know I thought living in that other world sucked and let me tell you. I was right! Why the hell would I wanna go back when I can have a normal life again. I could meet s hottie like Takanashi and live the rest of my days praising Eris that I get another chance at life in Japan. Eris probably felt bad for me for having to put up with that useless goddess and that kinky crusader, but I'm here with Megumin which is weird but in Japan she's normal so maybe she's my future wife. Yep life is great again.

A few hours had passed. Togashi asked if I wanted to walk around with him while Megumin stayed with Takanashi. While walking with Togashi the memories of these streets started coming back to me. I stopped in my tracks and looked down. Togashi looked at me in confusion.
"This is where I died." I sighed.
"You mean where you wet your pants?" That bastard!
"Yeah I did. So what!" I exclaimed.
"Woah calm down I didn't mean anything by it." I took a deep breath. Togashi is the most down to Earth guy I know.
"Ya know," Togashi started, "you don't really seem in a rush to go back."
He's right I'm not in a rush. I missed Japan so much I'd do anything to stay. Really the only thing keeping me from staying is Megumin, and she's very persistent. Speaking of which I'm kind of curious how Megumin is handling Japan. Anyways, once Togashi and I started walking again something came to mind that kind of confused me. If Takanashi had powers in that other world would they have come with her or was that just part of the other world? Once that question came to mind I asked Togashi if she still had powers, but he said no.
"Did she ever test it?" I asked.
"I mean they did only form because of her Chunibyo," Togashi looked at me, "but she wants to take a break from that stuff."
"What if her Chunibyo is triggered?" My heart started to race.
"The only way that could happen is if another Chunibyo-" Togashi stopped, "we need to go back"
So if Takanashi still has powers, Megumin will push her buttons to do so. I'm starting to get really tired of that Crimson Dumbass always doing stupid crap!

As Togashi and I get back to his apartment I hear yelling on the inside. Togashi throws open the door only to see Takanashi bitching out Megumin. You go girl. As I walking in I see Megumin's staff laying on the floor next to a broken table. Dammit Megumin what the hell did you freaking do!
"Hey Rikka what happened?" Togashi asked in a concerned manner.
"This little brat tried to blow something up!" Really Megumin really?
"Rikka calm down." Togashi walked towards her.
"No!" She yelled, "it's only been an hour and I'm already tired of this little bitch doing what she wants!"
For Takanashi to be this pissed Megumin must've done more than just break a table. After Takanashi calls her a bitch Megumin stands up starting to cry.
"All I wanted was for you to like me!" Megumin exclaims and runs out the door as fast as she can. Ya know for someone who goes limp a lot she sure is fast.
"Rikka." Togashi puts his hand on her shoulder. She sighs.
"Okay I went overboard." She looks at me, "tell me how to get her back here please."
"Well she is a chunibyo." I said laughing inside.
"God dammit"