~The Immortals~ Metting The Person I Least Expected. Ch.2

"You must be Penelope. I'm Damon." he smiles greeting me.

"Sorry, not to be rude but who are you? And why are you in Erik's house?" I raise my eyebrow

"I'm sorry. But Am a a good friend of Erik and well, he told me a great deal about you."

"How long have you been here? I havn't seen you around this place."

"Am not a outdoor person. If you mind me saying." he grins, I frown

"Well, you should come out lately its very beautiful." when I realize what I had said, I had forgotten all about my parents my sister. How can this be beautiful to me at all. When I've just seen the wrost.. and it may grow more. If they realize that I the only descendants from my family is still alive. What will they do if they do find out? I realized that I've kept silent to long, because Damon was staring at me trying to figure me out in a way.

"Have I upsetten you In any way. Because If I did. You can tell me?"

I cross my arms covering myself. Knowing an a matter of seconds Erik will brust through that door, and come and explain everything to me. I shake my head toward Damon. Telling him no harm is done. Even though Deep down inside I new for a fact I was lying. I turn my head toward the door, hearing someone walk through. Erik had a very depression expression.  He locks eye contact to me and he quickly averts eye contct with Damon.

"Aww, I see that you meet my Brother Damon."

BROTHER? I thought he was his friend. From the corner of my eyes I could see Damon snikering. I gave him a Death stare.

"Hey, Hey. Don't give me that look. I am his friend too." He smiles toward Erik, but Erik dosn't return it. He frowns and looks disappointed.

"What?" Damon snears. Loosing all the sweetness in his eyes..Making it trun to bitterness.

"She just lost her Family. I think she dosn't deserve you coming and bugging her."

"Big deal. We lost are family too, but I didn't cry about it. I hardly cared."

I felt a tear come through my eyes. Then it was falling uncontrollably. I ran to the only thing I knew around Erik's home. His bathroom.

"Penelope!" Erik yells

"See what you have done! Just because She dosn't have the less of a heart like you do. Dosn't mean you can torture her. She not like you."

"Ugh. Just open that door and explain it to her all ready." Damon stomps hard across the  floor and I hear the door slam. Making him leave.

I look at myself in the mirror, seeing my eyes red. My makeup messed up. I quickly take a paper towl and try to take some of the black stain out. I hear the door knock. Ready if it was Damon, to knock him out when I met his eyes---his wonderful eyes---Umm, I didn't think that.  I open the door seeing Erik. With a full apologize froming through his mouth. When I stoped him.

"Its okay."

"Are you sure? Because I think he was acting like a jerk."

"You think?" He smiles, which made me smile

"So...ready for that explanation."

"Ready." I smile nervously.

Hoping that the truth has to come out sonner or later, and now was the time. Before that Jerk of a Damon comes back.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry the explanation well come out on Ch.3. Just wanted you guys to know Damon a little more. *wink wink* Hopefully throughout the storie I can discribe them both more out throughly.