twenty four

jisung tried not to be awkward around songhee, but both of them couldn't forget what happened yesterday

donghyuck noticed their tense aura, and sought out for songhee at lunch.

"jisung, can i steal songhee again?" he approached them on their way out of the canteen.

"um, okay?" jisung said unsurely.

"sure," songhee said. 

"for the whole lunch, possibly," donghyuck added.

"oh," songhee was confused. she looked at jisung. "i guess so."

"why can't i be with you guys while you talk?" jisung felt a little excluded.

"it's girl stuff," donghyuck winked and pulled songhee away, leaving jisung extremely confused. he shrugged and head up to the classroom.

"are you actually gonna talk to me about girl stuff?" songhee laughed as she and donghyuck found a shady spot behind a building. 

"kind of. i needed you to be away from jisung."

"why?"

"because i want to ask you something about him," dongyuck got straight to the point.

"ok, fire away," songhee said, not expecting much.

"do you like jisung?"

"of course i do."

"no, i mean. not as a friend, but as a crush," donghyuck stared straight into her eyes. even if she lied, donghyuck would be able to tell for sure - he was good at picking up lies.

"i... don't know," songhee decided to say.

"oh come on, you're literally in love with the dumbass," donghyuck crossed his arms and sighed, but then he softened a little. "and so is he."

"what do you mean...?"songhee looked down to her hands, biting the inside of her cheek.

"you know well what i mean," donghyuck became impatient. "every single fucking day i just see you two being so whipped for each other to the point that it makes me wanna scream."

"how do you know he likes me?" songhee said slowly.

"can't you tell!?" donghyuck exclaimed. "he looks at you like you're the only thing that exists in the whole-fucking-world!"

"i don't know," songhee said.

"you love him, admit it."

"fine. i like him."

"you love him," donghyuck insisted.

"MAYBE I DO!" songhee suddenly felt angry.

"then tell him!" donghyuck was desperate to bring songhee and jisung together.