twenty nine

"hyuck, there's something you probably want to know," songhee began

"hm?" he looked to his left, where songhee sat between him and jisung.

"jisung and i got together."

"for real?" donghyuck was surprised. jisung nodded shyly, and songhee looked at her boyfriend and grinned. "AW FUCK YES!"

"don't yell it for the whole world to hear!" jisung hushed him, and donghyuck smiled devilishly. 

"why not?"

"um, because you're embarrassing?" songhee sneered at donghyuck.

"wow, and i thought it was because you were embarrassed of each other," donghyuck crossed his arms with a grin. "how and when did you get together?"

"saturday, i confessed in the middle of the night and jisung wasn't supposed to hear but apparently he was awake," songhee sighed, chuckling.

"YOU WERE TOGETHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?"

"yeah, i was sleeping over at songhee's place."

"YOU WERE SLEEPING OVER?" donghyuck's eyes widened. 

"chill, we've had sleepovers before," songhee tried to calm and quieten him as a few students' eyes turned as they walked past.

"YOU'VE HAD SLEEPOVERS BEF-"

donghyuck was cut off when songhee clamped a palm over his mouth. donghyuck stuck his tongue out so that she would remove it.

"EWWWW DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND, UGHHHH," songhee wiped her hand on donghyuck's blazer repeatedly as jisung laughed his head off.

"were you gonna remove your hand if i asked you to?" donghyuck dusted off and straightened his blazer.

"yes, i would have," songhee said truthfully.

"oh, damn then..." donghyuck realised that his choice maybe wasn't the best thing to do.

"yeah, maybe you should think before you act," songhee jabbed him in the ribs with his elbow. donghyuck scoffed and looked at her with a childish grin.

"so... have you guys kissed yet?" donghyuck smirked.

"uh..." songhee's eyes darted to jisung's, as if asking 'should we tell him?'.

jisung gave the slightest of a nod then a shrug. he leaned in to whisper.

"spare him the details," jisung chuckled in his deep voice.

songhee's cheeks turned rosy and donghyuck rolled his eyes. 

"um, yes," songhee stated finally.

"ok, why'd it take you so long to tell me that."

"because," jisung shrugged.

"because what?"

"because... nothing~" songhee made an extravagant gesture and grinned cheekily.