twenty seven

"my dad's gone on a business trip again," jisung remembered to tell songhee

"damn, wanna crash at my place?" songhee winked which made jisung panic.

i-is she flirting? w-with me?

"um... sure!" jisung choked out. songhee raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"it's ok, we don't bite."

"so uh, you're inviting me to a sleepover, right?"

"yeah. you can share a room with jeno, he has a spare bed." songhee said nonchalantly. "unless..?"

"unless what..?" jisung gulped, trying not to hyperventilate.

"unless nothing," songhee grinned, a little embarassed.

haha... why did i say that. fuck.

"anyway so... i'll let my dad know, i think he'll be pretty glad about it to be honest," songhee chuckled, "i swear he likes you more than me and jen."

"oh, um... i'm honoured, thanks," jisung shrugged awkwardly and smiled.

"c'mon, let's go to class," songhee said, softly linking arms with jisung.

jisung sighed and a little smiled rested on his blush-dusted face.

~

"jisung's sleeping over this weekend," songhee announced as a passing comment to her dad and jeno.

"oh?" jeno remarked, surprised.

"nice," kihwan grinned. "kid probably wants some proper food too, since you said his dad's away right now."

"yeah he's been having instant food for days," songhee laughed, although she was a little concerned for jisung's immediate health.

"don't worry, tell the kid that he'll get a real nice dinner so he better come with an empty stomach," kihwan laughed and songhee nodded.

"yessire."

~

"i'm on my way," jisung laughed through the phone as he heard songhee complain about jeno was annoying her.

"thank god," songhee breathed, "jeno's bullying me, please send help."

"help is on the way," jisung chuckled as he heard songhee yell at jeno. "see you, then, i'm almost there."

"aight, see ya!"

jisung turned and made his way down the street to songhee's house. he knocked on the door, his bag slung over his right shoulder and an awkward, practiced smile on his face. kihwan opened the door and chuckled heartily, enveloping in an unexpected hug.

"oh, um. hi sir!" jisung squeaked as kihwan pat him on the back, laughing, and bringing him in.

"good to see you, son," he grinned, "songhee's been hiding in her room from jeno, you guys have some fun and i'll let you know when dinner's ready.