He's back

Hermione's POV

I watch as Potter run into the maze and into what hopefully is his death. I always hated his luck. I mean seriously, how can one boy escape the dark lord not once but several times and not getting killed in the process?

Hours passed and Potter appeared out of nowhere with Cedric's dead body, crying. Are you kidding me? He's still alive?! People started sorrounding him, and of course me being one of his 'best friend' needs to pretend I care. God, why didn't he just die.

Faking a worried expression I asked, "Harry! Are you ok. What happened?" I crouched down beside him and patted his back.

"He's back."

My breath stopped. It took everything in me to not jump out and scream in joy. He's back! Daddy's back!

"Who?" I asked playing dumb. Of course I know who, but they didn't know that did they? Dumbledore approached us and asked Potter what I just asked him earlier.

"Voldemort's back. And he killed Cedric!"

I fought off the urge to smirk. The old man's face was priceless. A mixture of shock and fear, something I enjoyed very much.

______________________________

I stepped out of the train and looked around. At one of the corner of the wall, I found him. Running to him with a big smile on my face I exclaimed, "Uncle Sevvy!"

Hearing me, he turned to look and e genuine smile showed in his face. Yes, Professor Snape. He was the one who told me the truth when I was young before I started school. He also returned my memories of my father, one the Ministry stole from me when I was taken.

Ever since then, he visited me almost every day. He was a little cold to me at first but them came to warm up. Which is not an easy task to be honest. Thanks to my great effort, he was cold to everyone except me. He was also one of the only two people who knew of my real identity. My father being the second. Somehow they said it was best that no one else knows, 'the little that knows, the safer for you' they said.

Once I'm close enough, I engulfed him in a big hug. I heard him chuckle before he asked, "Ready to see him?"

"Ecstatic!" I exclaimed. "What about the Granger's?" I asked worried. They may not be my real parents, but they did care for me and loved me as their own, and I loved them back for it. "Don't worry about them. Their in an impression that you're staying with one of your friends in the summer" he assured.

I nodded. "Then what are we waiting for? Come on!" I whined pulling his hands for emphasis. He shook his head with a smile before grabbing me tightly and apparating. We popped out in front of a huge mansion with me feeling like shit and wanting to puke all my guys out. Ugh, I hate apparation.

I noticed uncle Sevvy looking at me with an amused eyes. I glared at him before asking, "Where are we?".

"Malfoy Manor. He's staying here" he answered. "Explains the white peacocks. Although I truly thought it would be a white ferret" I shrugged.

Chucking, he walked towards the big doors with me trailing behind him still feeling slightly sick. Upon entering, we were greeted by a woman with light blond and black hair. "Severus! I never expected you. Who's this?" She eyed me questioningly.

Uncle Sevvy put his hand in my back comfortingly before answering, "This is Hermione"

A gasp escaped the woman's lips and before I could process what's happening, I was embraced in a bone crushing hug. "Can't breath" I gasped out inaudibly because of my face being crushed in her chest. Hearing this, she let go of me looked down. Her eyes were misty and she looks like she's about to cry.

Seeing this, I panicked and looked at uncle Sevvy for help. And of course him being him, he just mouthed, 'you're on your own'

Groaning, I turned back to the woman who I still don't know the name. "Hi! Pleasure to meet you. What's you're name?"

She smiled warmly at me before answering, "I'm Narcissa"

Narcissa. Sounds familiar. Thinking back to my childhood, I remember seeing meeting her.Gosh, how could I forget?! "Aunt Cissy!"

Her face beamed hearing this. "You remembered!"

I nodded enthusiastically. Looking at her, I saw her face morphed to that of confusion. "Why do you look different?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to answer but uncle Sevvy beat me to it. "She's in a glamour charm for safety. Her original look is far to similar to the dark lord, as you may know"

Nodding in understanding, aunt Cissy turned back to me before smiling again. "Well then, I'm guessing you are excited to see you're father?"

Beaming at her question, I nod quickly. Slightly chuckling, she led me to a door to what looked like to be an office. She looked down at me and said, "He's just behind these doors. I'll leave you to it" . And with that she turned around and left.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked three times. "Come in", a voice from the other side said. Holding back tears at the familiar voice, I opened the door with shaking hands.

Walking in, I see him sitting in front of a desk. He still didn't know it was me so I called. "Daddy"