The wand

Hermione POV

After entering the dining room, I notice that daddy, aunt Cissy and uncle Lucius are already there eating. They noticed our presence and looked up acknowledging us.

I crinkled my nose in disgust. "Daddy, didn't I tell you to stop doing that?" I hate his glamour form. I mean, seriously? Of all things, he chose to be a noseless bald man with snake like features?

Seeing my disgusted face, he smirked while the others looked confused. I sighed, guess they were all fooled. "Stop what princess?" He asked in an overly innocent tone, too innocent.

I scowled before printing my hand at him and waved it. Also immediately, the charm broke to reveal his true form in all his glory. The 3 Malfoy in the room looked gobsmacked seeing him. Amusement clear in his eyes, something I sure is mirrored at my own because of their reaction.

Walking to the table like nothing happened, I took my seat next to him and began eating. Snapping out from his shock, Draco followed suit and took a seat next yo his mother.

"Daddy?" I asked after a moment of silence. Looking to him, he nodded signalling for me to continue. " Can you accompany me to buy a new wand later. I also want a new familiar"

He thought for a moment before nodding making me beam at him. Seeing this, he smiled, something that didn't go unnoticed by the 3 who gaped.

After breakfast, the two of us made our way out of the Manor and to the apparation point. "Take my hand sweety" he ordered. I complied and felt the familiar feeling of apparation before appearing in a dark alley. Looking around, I recognize this as knocturm alley.

Daddy took my hand in his and led us to the shop called Borgin and Burke's. Walking in, the shop owner went to greet us only to stop I'm his tracks and freeze when he saw my father. "Y-yo-youre-"

"Yes, he's Voldemort. Now can I please buy my wand?" I cut him off annoyed. I am a very impatient person and have no time dealing with his stupidity and rather go and get my wand. You can blame my father for that impatientness. Seeming to sense this, Daddy looked at me with amusement before looking at the owner.

"You should listen to her, even I'm scared if she's angry" I huffed glaring at him. The shop owner on the other hand complied immediately and went to the back of the store to get some wands I can try. Coming back with a stack of wands in his hands which he gave to me as one by one I tried and failed.

I growled growing impatient again. It's nearly half an hour and I still haven't found my wand yet. The shop owner was about to get some new stack of wand when something caught my attention. There at the corner, inside a glass is a wand blood red in color. The wand itself seemed.to screen for death but for some reason I'm drawned to it

I made my way to it ignoring the shop owners frantic cry of panic as I opened the glass. My father stood in the corner looking intrigued as I took the wand in my grasp hearing a gasp escaped from the owners mouth.

Power surges through me at the contact of the wand as dark shadows began to emit and sorround me, the temperature of the room fell drastically. After a minute, darkness left and I turned around smiling at my father who smiled back proudly.

The shop owner on the other hand is once again gaping. I looked at him and asked. "What?"

"That's the wand of death! It's been labeled it because anyone who touches it dies a painful and immediate death. Even the one who made it died after its completion. It wasade from the oldest blood tree with the core a combination of Dementors blood and shadows Phoenix tears." He said in awe and fear.

Hearing this, I smirked. Looking at my father my asked. "What do you think daddy?"

Bewilderment and disbelief flashed through the owners face upon learning of who my father is. The latter only looking at me with proud eyes. "Amazing, as I expected no less from you princess"