Magic block

"Yes, my real name is Hermione Merope Riddle. Surprise!" My smirk widened when I saw how bewildered their faces were. I looked at my father with an innocent face and asked, "Isn't that right daddy?"

He mirrored my smirk when he saw my face. "Yes, of course my princess"

I looked back to them when Draco asked, "You don't look anything like him!"

Looking down at my body, I notice u still have my glamour on. "Oh" I mumbled. I waved my hand, and using a wandless and wordless magic, I broke the charm.

I looked up to him to see his face shocked. Gosh, I just love shocking people. Well, I can't blame him though. I look nothing like my previous appearance. My hare that was once light brown now dark brown, almost black. It became longer and falls down my back to my hips in waves, mo longer frizzy. My once honey brown eyes now a dark side of green. In all honesty, I look like a complete replica of my father, except of course I'm a girl.

Looking around the room, I noticed that not only the two Malfoy men are in shock but also uncle Sevvy, aunt Cissy, and Daddy. Ok, now I'm confused. I looked at day and asked, "What?"

"You can do wandless and wordless magic?!" He asked bewildered. Wow, I shocked the dark lord.

"Uh, yeah? Didn't I tell you?" This time, I looked at uncle Sevvy. He shook his head and said, "No. And why do you still use your wand at school if you can do wandless magic?"

"If I do it, wouldn't that make me stand out? Plus, the order would be wary of me, part of the golden trio or not" I looked at him with a 'duh' look. I then turned back to my father, "Anything else?"

"Yes, how many spell cam you do wandlessly?" He asked. I shrugged and said, "Anything really. And it seems my wand doesn't really suit me much. The spell are stronger when I do it wandlessly. You remember Ginny at second year? -"I looked at him asking and he nodded. "Well the imperious I used on her was done wandlessly and wordlessly so the effect is stronger"

I looked around the room to see them all gaping, even my dad. I was about to ask them to close their mouth when I remembered something, "oh wait"

"There's more?!" Ferret screamed. I nodded before looking at daddy again. "When I was taken, Dumbledore put a block in my magic core and I need your help in breaking it. I tried to break it on my own before when I learned of it but it was too painful. Right now I could only use 50% of my power"

At the word 'taken' his face darkened, buy upon hearing the block he looked even more surprised. "You can do any spells wordlessly and wandlessly even with your magic reduced in half?!" This time, it was uncle Sevvy who asked.

I looked at him and nodded. Looking back at my father I asked, "So daddy, can you help me?"

Snapping out of his shock, he nodded his head and ushered me outside and into his office. Before leaving, I looked at the room to see them all still shocked.

Walking inside his office, he took a seat in his chair and gestured for me to take a seat in front of him. "So you're telling me that that old coot put a block in your magic even before you were even 3 yrs, old?!" He growled, all shock from earlier vanished to be replaced with pure and utter rage.

Trying to calm him, I put my hand on top of his and said, "Hey, hey, it's okay. Daddy calm down"

"Calm down?! How can I call down after learning that?! You could have died because of it! I could have lost you!" His voice broke at the end.

"I'm fine, see? I'm alive and I will never leave you daddy, you know that" I said. Hearing this, he smiled at little.

"Okay, let's start shall we? I want my full power back. But before that, how long are you going to keep that glamour up?" I asked him.

"What glamour?"

I rolled my eyes and said, " Don't fool me daddy, I know you don't look like that even if you were revived using a potion. Seriously? A noseless bald man? You really are quite dramatic. Come on, I want my look alike daddy back"

He sighed. "How did you find out?"

"I can feel the magic coating you're body. By feeling it, I could tell what kind of spell used, and you are using a glamour charm. The title 'brigytedt with of her age' isn't just a title you know? So what? Are you going to  break it or I will?"

He sighed once again before his appearance changed to a man the looks exactly like me except he's older and a male. "Happy? Now about that block. I may be able to help you but the pain will still be there. The only thing I can do is decrease it."

I nodded my head and took a deeo breath. "I'm ready"

I closed my eyes and focused on the thing that's blocking my magic. Almost instantly, an excruciating pain rippled through my body making me fall from the chair into the ground. The pain is lesser than the first time I tried to break it on my own but it's still so painful.

I can feel daddy's soothing hands on my back. He must have come to me when I fell. He's saying something but I can't hear it. The pain went on for about 10 min. though it felt like hours before it stopped.

My body still ached even after the pain and I feel very drained. I tried to stand up but black dots filled my vision. I felt someone catch me when I fell before I completely blacked out.