Ministry

The school year passed by quickly and now Hermione finds herself inside the Ministry at the Department of mysteries.

Hermione POV

Uncle Luc is currently holding me and my 'friends' captive so that Potter will give him the prohecy.

"Now then Potter, better give me the prohecy or your friend dies"

Potter seems to be hesitating. Ugh! Seriously why can't he just give it?! I just want all this to end.

"Why can't we just kill him?" Mom who was standing beside us said annoyed. That's another thing why I want this to end. Mom is finally free and I can't even tell her who I am!

"Bella you know our Lord want to do it"

I held back an eye roll at his statement. I'm actually with mom. Why cant they just kill him? If daddy's going to get mad at them, then I'll gladly do the honor of killing him for them. I'm pretty sure daddy wouldn't mind, in fact I'm pretty certain hell be more proud than mad.

The two of them kept arguing and I tuned them out.

One thing led to another and next thin I know, Mom is being chased by Potter.
I chased after them in secret. I see him readying to fire a spell. Oh no you don't!

Silently and wandlessly,  I sent a protection charm at mom just in time to block the spell. Because of the of impact, she was still sent tumbling to the ground.

"You gotta mean it,Harry" a voice that seems to echo around the room said. A voice I know so clearly. Daddy!

And just as I thought this, he appeared. What's that saying? Oh right! 'Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear'

"You gotta want to cause her pain in order for the spell to work" he said again.

I really wanted to correct him on that. The reason why the spell didn't work was because of my protection magic on mom. If I hadn't cast it on time, I'm pretty sure it would have worked. Sad thing is I can't say this right now, I'm supposed to be hiding.

I was broken out of my thought when Dumbledore stepped out of the floo. Instantly, I wordlessly and wandlessly pulled mom to me and casted a disillusionment charm around us.

Daddy must have noticed because he sent us a quick look as I changed a little bit of the spell so only he could see us. He looked hind of relieved seeing us and so focused his attention at dueling the old coot.

Unfortunately because of this, I forgot mom doesn't know who I really am. And so I came crashing down as I was tackled to the ground.

"Mudblood!"

"Aww mommy, you wound me. Since when did I become something so disgusting" . With a wave of my hand, I removed the glamour.

Mom who was on top of me stilled before her eyes became glossy. Her hand that was holding my neck removed itself and wrapped me in s hug.

Feeling her hug once again, I couldn't help my tears. I joined her sob as we both hugged each other. My family is finally complete. And I won't let anyone ruin it ever again.

After I long session of hug, I noticed that the duel was about to come to an end. "Mom, you need to leave now. Hurry before all the order gets here and capture you"

She was about to open her mouth to protest when I cut her off. "I will be fine. Well see each other again soon. Now go!"

Hesitantly,she stood up and apparated just as the order and the minister came into the room. Daddy also apparated out after the minister said that he's back. But not before looking at me to make sure I'm safe.

I smiled reassuringly at him before replying my glamour. I then joined the crowd as they circled around Potter.