Chapter 5

"Well you done done me and you bet I fet it tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted fell right through the cracks now I'm trying to get back before the cool done run out I'd give it my bestest nothings gonna stop me but Devine intervention our time is short .."
" oh my god! Who the hell is playing this shit right after Gre gets rejected? How dumb are you !" I hear coming from down stairs as I roll over in bed. I cant believe I slept at all. And of course my family would wake me up with the reminder that I was rejected but my soul mate. The one man who was destined to love me and he never even gave me a chance.

Well.. I suppose I could stay in bed all d.." get your ass up you lazy butt. Mont will need us today!" Bash and Nix come bursting into my room yelling . I groan and try desperately to cover myself back up. So much for staying in bed all day. Suddenly the blankets ripped away from me and I'm left laying there in all my naked glory. Soon followed by the screams of my brothers who then use my blanket to cover their eyes. " why are you " Bash starts, "NAKED!?!" Nix finished dramatically. " well I dont know maybe because I was asleep in my own room covered up .. with the door locked. Of course you would have known that if you didnt burst in like there wasnt a door at all. Now stop being drama queens and give me my blanket back you big babies."

After my brothers leave I quickly throw on some clothes before anyone else in the house gets a show. I then go to the bathroom and decide to take a shower to wash away any left over tears from the previous night. So, I turn the water on and adjust it to the perfect temperature. Then I stripped back down and hopped in. I took my time enjoying the soothing heat and breaf time to block out the whole world. In that short time I released everything and just enjoyed the sweat pressure of the water pounding against my back. As that moment ended I jumped out and threw myself together, putting on my game face.

As I get down stairs I see Mont already done as well as the rest of my brothers. Their mates all standing around staring at me like I'm a ghost. I ignore them and decide to head out without breakfast. I just cant bring myself to eat, just the thought has me on the verge of being sick. I head down to the pack house ready for the insanity that is bound to be waiting.

Walking in I notice the pack house packed with wolves all yelling over one another about one problem or another. I see my brothers mixed in the croud desperate to calm the pack. I can tell they arent making much difference though and I dont see Mont anywhere so I decided to take matters into my own hands. " Hey!" I scream out catching everyone's attention " everyone calm down! I understand we are undergoing some big changes but the only way to get through this is to work together. We have to stay calm and do this right. Alpha Monti is busy at the moment so if you can all take a seat my brothers and I will do our best to answer all of your questions " " why should we listen to you our alpha is dead because of you!" One of the men in the front of the croud yells at me. I start to respond when suddenly a strange and delicious smell hits my nose. What is that? Then out of no where comes two very loud growls . " You will not speak to her like that !" Who said that? I dont see anyone out of the normal. All my brothers come running to surround me protectively as a group of strong looking men work their way through the croud.

" You will leave now and stay home unless you want to hear the wrath of two very pissed off alphas!" One of the men yells at the one who had spoke to me. Then they turn back to me and the two in the front growl out the word "MATE".