Chapter 6

"MATE"

I'm standing surrounded by my brothers unable to see anything as two alphas declare they have found their mate. I try to squeeze between Bash and Will but end up squished between them like their a cage around me. Suddenly their both ripped away and just as fast I'm squshed between two different men. " OURS!" They yell sending me into intense confusion. " Excuse me Alphas.. Sirs..or whatever but may I be released so I can breath?" They both step back and as I look up into the eyes of the man I'm faced towards I feel the exact same thing I felt with Kalib yesterday.

   Without a second thought I'm gone. I rush out off the pack house and jump off the steps shifting in mid air. I can not do this again. I will not be rejected twice in less than 24 hours. I will run away. Running to my house I quickly shift back and run inside. Once in my room I throw on some clothes and pack a bag. I dont even have time to think as I rush back out the house and into my car. I spin out of the drive way and slam the gas down the road.

  How.. how can this happen. What did i do so wrong ? Why would the moon godesses give me a mate who didnt want me and then turn right around and give me another the next day. I haven't even had time to change. Why would he want me if my first mate didnt. I have to get away from here. I cant handle this again.

   Out of nowhere comes an eighteen wheeler . I dont have time to get out of the way as it slams into my car sending me through the windshield. As I hit the pavement all I can this is how could my life be destined for such tragedy?

Damens POV

   Me and my brother get a message that our neighboring packs Alpha was challenged last night and lost. Honestly I cant say I'll miss him. He was a young arrogant ass who should have never been alpha. I just hope the new guy is better. Since the pack is so close to us it's our obligation to go build a treaty with them before they hurt any of our members. I talk to my brother Balik and we decide to go this morning before the new alpha has time to cause any damage.

Just as we arrive at the neighboring pack house we notice an intense croud of pack members flooding the house. We hop out ready to assist with damage control when out of the croud comes an amazing voice. "Hey..!" The moment I spot her all through exits my mind and I no longer have to ability to focus on what shes saying. But before I have time to move a pack member yells out at her accusing her for the death of their former alpha. I cant help but loose my temper and growl at them man. As I do so I notice my brother doing the same and I know . I know that she is ours , that she belongs to us and no one can take that away. And just as well no one will disrespect our mate.

Baliks POV

   Its her... it's our mate. I cant believe shes here. I notice my brother putting the idiot who yelled at out mate in his place but I cant pull my focus off our mate. Shes barely visible now, surrounded by several men. Then she tries to get out but as she does two of them cage her in. Growling I rip her from their arms and my brother and I take their place. She is ours! No one gets to touch her but us.

Before I even get a chance to speak though shes gone. She had asked for space to breath and when she looked up in my eyes she bolted. We tried to chase her but by the time we got through the croud she was gone.