chapter 8

BALIKS POV
After our mate rushed off I tried to catch up to her but the crowd in that damn house was so thick I thought I'd never find a way out. Once I made it outside she was gone so we followed her scent to a house on the other side of the territory. When we got there a car flew out of the drive way and I could tell she was driving.

I quickly transformed into my wolf to follow but before I could catch up this huge as truck hit her car. She went through the windsheild and rolled about 20 ft. I rushushed over and transformed back grabing her up and holding her.  I could see Damen checking on the truck driver but wasn't sure exactly what was said. Next thing I remember we are standing in a hospital arguing about whether or not the light should be on.

We argue for the next few hours while we wait for her to wake but monti her brother insisted we not be in the room when she wakes. I cant say I disagree last time she seen us she was so freaked out she almost got herself killed.

GREAHS POV
Ok so I have two mates. I have twin second chance mates. They are standing here worrying about me. But what if that's just the bond, what if they still reject me? What would I do? I can't do this. I have to go right now!

" whoa whoa whoa... hey princess, calm down whats going on in that head of yours?" The friendly looking one asks . " i .. i don't know you!" " My name is Balik and this is my brother Damian. We are your mates!" Balik says overjoyed " she knows we are mates you idiot why do you think she ran... she doesnt want us!" Damian yells abruptly " you dont know that what if she was just scared?"

" why would I reject you ? Either of you? I don't even know you yet?" I ask, interrupting their argument. " you ran.." Damian says like that was obvious. " i ran because ... look if your going to reject me do it! I ...i made it the first time ill make it again.." i splurt out ready to just give up i close my eyes and take deep breaths. Clenching my fists I prepaid for not one but two more rejections. " Again?" I hear both of them say together i open my eyes and look them confused. I look around the room and everyone steps back as if to say "not i".  Monti steps forward and explains my previous rejection and how he came to be the new alpha.

As they finish discussing my recent happenings in front of as if i wasn't there i sit and watch trying to gage their responses. Damian looks me in the eye and does the most confusing thing i have ever seen in my life. He bows down in front of me and tilts his head to the side submitting himself to me and barring his neck. His brother Follows his motions and in unison the say " we submit ourselves to you ,Greah L Bane, and declare our acceptance of our bond with you. We swear to honor the bond the moon goddess has bestowed upon us from this day until you wish us away." I stare at the in utter shock unsure of what to say. With tears in my eyes I slowly unhook myself from all the needles and tubes. Then without hesitation I walk to them and lower myself to my knees and hug them both. They wrap their arms around me smothering me between them. Only now do I relize how much my body hurts and my breath catches in my throat as I try to stop the squeak from leaving my body.

Noticing my discomfort Damian pulls away and slowly lifts me in his arms. He carries me back to bed and hooks all my stuff back up. " i think I need some rest please? " i ask needing just a bit of time to compose myself. " Everyone leave!" Damian demands and as ordered they all leave, with the exception of balik and himself. " sweet I hope you dont mind if we just stay to watch over you. I don't think I could bring myself to leave you alone?" Balik asks gently. " thats ok, just please don't stand over me the whole time, I don't think I can sleep with you standing so close." They both back away and find a seat. As i feel myself drifting away I hear Damian say quietly " rest well my girl and if you need me ill be here even in your dreams.."