Chapter Seven

They soon enough get to the Mayor's mansion.

They head inside. Iris sits her box on the couch in the living room. She throws herself down and sighs dramatically.

"You okay?" Amy asks Iris as she looks around the room.

"She's fine. That's just how she sits. Very dramatic." Emma chuckles

"Hey, rude not my fault I need a wee rest eh?" She magics a can of juice into her hand.

"You have magic?" The Doctor stopped to ask.

"Aye of course. Mum taught me how to use it." She smiles

"Yes and she got the hang of very well. Very proud." She Scruffs her daughters hair.

"HEYYY" Iris pouts "You ruined my hair"

"Do you have another daughter?" River asks picking up the picture frame, with Regina, Henry and Iris.

"No." Regina smiles

"So who's this? She is in a lot of pictures?" She looks confused. The Doctor goes over and looks at the pictures.

He sniffs the picture frame and licks the picture. He points at the ceiling "Ahh at least six years old"

"That's disgusting" Emma laughs.

"It's Me" Iris says.

"No? Can't be? This little girl has curly brown hair, different features and a little darker skin." The Doctor arches an eyebrow.

"Aye and it's me." Iris stands going over she takes the picture. "When I was younger."

"But look?" The Doctor goes over to another picture of a younger girl who looks like Iris and another that he spots of the other little girl around the same age. "Different" he looks at River then to Iris.

Amy had picked up the girls box, she was messing about with it suddenly it opened everything came tumbling out.

"WHATCHA DO THAT FOR" Iris dashes to her things picking them up frantically and putting them back in the box shutting it hard.

"That's impossible." Regina says "Blood magic. It's locked with blood magic that means, that means you are related." Her eyes widened.

"What?" Rory looks at his wife then the girl.

"Regina?" River clicked on, she had been staring at the girl in the frame. She noticed how she had some features like her and the Doctor. "What's the real reason she's scottish?"

The Doctor hadn't clicked yet. Oblivious to the obvious Then he finally did.

"She's regenerated." His eyes widen as he looks at his wife.

"Regena what?" Emma mumbles

"Emma you said something happened correct? That made her scottish? This girl is Iris, she just has changed? She's regenerated." The Doctor can't stop looking at the girl then to River.

"Oh yeah, I did. My body went all funky. I died. I felt it then a voice told me she told me to let it happen so I did and boom I changed into this magnificent young woman" Iris laughs.

The Doctor takes his sonic out and scans the girl.

"What are you doing?" Regina asks

"Amy opened the box? Blood magic? Means?" He awaits and then his mouth drops.

"She's" he looks at River then Iris "She's our daughter."

Gasps could be heard.

"Hmm" Iris hums. She figured it out earlier to say the least but wanted more proof before saying anything.