Chapter Eight

River gently takes the box off Iris's things, she picks up the Fob watch within, she turns it around 'Amethyst Song' she reads in her head she holds back tears.

"Yeah, quite ironic Mum calls me Iris and my birth parents name is Amethyst And my favourite colour is Purple all shades might I add" Iris laughs. Trying to brighten the mood she felt a bit out of place right now and she could see the pain in Rivers eyes.

"You knew?" Regina looks at her daughter.

"Yes, well not really when River said her name too me I went into my thoughts and then I remembered a dream I had and I only saw the back of the woman's head but I can assure you she has the same hair and voice as the woman who held I presume baby me in some prison cell." She looks up at River

The Doctor goes to River and whispers more than anything "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Spoilers?" She chuckles sadly

"No River this is no time for 'Spoilers' you should have told us" this time this was Rory Speaking.

"Father I don't, I'm sorry I don't remember having a child so it must not have happened yet for me." Little does she know it already has happened.

"Oh... Sorry Melody" he sighs looking at Amy.

"Hold up" Emma tries to think "So wait so does this mean that the Silence are coming with the whole bug thingys? Or what?"

"OPPA is not bad." Iris defends her friend yet she just doesn't know the whole story behind it all and soon she'll find out that it doesn't matter how long someone has been around and if you feel they are good or not nothing is as it seems.

"Unfortunately sweetie the Silence are not actually nice." River sighs

"Maybe some are" Iris shrugs "Maybe not all follow the rules of whoever is in charge?" She does want to think of him as bad. He is all she has had as a friend here.

River sighs looking at the Doctor.

"First we find out where the Bugs came from I highly doubt that the Silence uses them." He turns to Amy and Rory "If Kovarian has a guard here she knows she is here she'd not uses the bugs so something or someone else is coming"

"Right well" Regina doesn't actually know where she is going with this. One part of her is happy Iris's birth parents are here for her daughter but another part is afraid she'll never see her daughter again another part of her is terrified things are coming to her town after her daughter.

"Let's figure this out but first I think maybe you Doctor and River should spend a little time with your daughter" this hurts Regina to say, Emma could sense it so she goes over and holds her hand tightly. "We will all go see Gold and see what he and Belle have found." She looks at Rory and Amy to join them too, she knows they are her family two but this moment she wants her daughter to know more of her parents if she learned anything while trying to keep Henry away it was not a good idea to do it again.

Iris jumps up knowing how much this means to her and her mother to actually allow this she hugs Regina tightly. "Thanks Mum, I love you. So much. You know this right?" She tries to make sure Regina knows she will always be her daughter.

"Oh I know Chicken." She kisses her forehead and leaves them to it. The rest follow Regina.

Iris sits back down now feeling nervous more than ever.

"So umm" she scratches the back of her head.

River smiles and sits down beside her, the Doctor sits on the chair to the right of River.

"Why don't you tell us a bit about you sweetie?" River smiles.

"Can I grab something to eat first? Or drink?" She says laughing.

"Is that a good idea after you were sick?" The Doctor says.

"Ahh, true but I had eaten too much and lost it and came back up so my stomach is empty. I need a drink sorry." She stands going to the kitchen. She takes a deep breath.

She opens the fridge door and grabs a can of juice. Within a moment she senses OPPA she turns.

"Hey" she whispers "You can't be here." She worries about this whole situation.

He speaks with her telepathically than anything as he knows who's here. "You're in danger here."

"How?" She asks quietly

"They are both dangerous." He relies telepathically.

"But why?" She asks a little more louder.

"I can't tell you that. Your birth parents are dangerous and that is all you need to know." He says back.

"Hold up. You knew they were my parents?" She raises her eyebrows now feeling betrayed a little. "And you told me the Doctor was dangerous the last time yet you never really said why so why? Tell me why? And why did you not tell me he was my Dad the last time you were here?" She thought he was her friend. Why didn't he say?

"You didn't need to know. All you need to know is they are dangerous"

"STOP SAYING THAT!!" She yelled if they were she needed reason not dead words.

As she yelled he disappeared and the Doctor and River rushed through.

"Iris?" The Doctor says he took his sonic out to scan as they came into the kitchen they saw the Silence leave.

"What?" She snapped. "Sorry" she suddenly realised she snapped. "It's all good never mind." She says with a little not so okay tone in her voice she teleports to her room leaving the Doctor and River downstairs.

They heard her screaming and decided to go upstairs. They opened the door as she practically threw herself onto her bed.