Chapter Ten

Everyone stares at the young man now in front of them, he is wearing a Stormcage Guard uniform.

"Professor Song." The guard greeted confused "Didn't I just hear you announce you were back again?"

"Spoilers" she chuckles "Hello Robertson" she knew this guard well not so well but well enough.

"Why are you here?" She asked, confused.

The Doctor Sonics River then the Guard. "Interesting"

"What is?" Robertson asks looking through Doctor up and down as he brings his sonic up and down like he is just fiddling with it.

"You're both from the same timeline." The Doctor makes a face.

Robertson shakes his head and looks at River.

"You asked me to come here when your daughter turned Sixteen. Too explain why she was not with you and the Doctor. I see you've found her." He smiles warmly forgetting the fact she is not in her cell but let's be honest she does this a lot but always is back before supper time.

"My daughter?" River was confused that he knew "You know about my daughter?" She looks at the Doctor.

Now Robertson was confused.

"You definitely should know you've had her. You gave birth to her sixteen years ago today." He was just a little too confused right now.

"That means someone took your memories?" Iris butts in figuring it out.

River sighs.

"That explains why you never asked about her. I thought you were just grieving as you never wanted to give her up." Robertson sighs. "I'm sorry, Professor."

"So you give me the Robot bug tracking things?" Iris wonders

"Yes, it was the safest way to be sure I found you." He smiles "Look at how big you've gotten last time I saw you. I was given you over to a lady in the adoption agency with odd glasses" he points "So they could find you a home" he smiles softly not realising what he said. "Oh.. I'm sorry" he sighs.

"It's okay. They found me the best Mother" she smiles and Regina feels her heart melt with this.

With a flick of her wrist Iris magics herself a Ice cream.

Robertson looks a bit scared of the girl. "How did she do that?"

"Magic!" Regina smiles "You are getting even better. I'm so proud of how good you've mastered the power. But remember."

Iris and Regina both speak at the same time "Don't use the power for your own advantages especially if it hurts another. Always remember the power you weild is much more powerful than you can ever think~" Iris laughs.

"Yes, yes Mother I know you've said twenty five thousand times." She rolls her eyes playfully.

Regina Boops her daughter on the nose. "I just don't want you too~" she sighs.

"It's okay Mum I know." Iris hugs Regina trying not to get ice cream on her, she knew she didn't want her to turn 'Evil' or hard herself in anyways.

Within seconds OPPA shows up. Iris stands back.

"If only you listened to me" he growls at Iris.

Everyone looks at him shocked.

Regina "Wait.. I've seen you before many times. Why don't I remember?"

Amy "That is what these things do."

"She will be here soon," he says and then just stands there all tall and weird.

"Who?" The Doctor asks but gets no reply.

A crash like sound appears in the atmosphere, Iris drops her ice cream, if they weren't all wondering what was good on Regina would have yelled at her daughter for dropping it. They all run outside followed by OPPA, they forget about him as a ship starts to struggle. It's why down from the sky.

Rumple comes running with Belle.

"What is happening?" Asks Belle breathless as she kneels, her hands on her knees catching her breath.

The ship gets through the timelock and comes down. It's big yet small compared to others. When the window of it is able to be seen with the others inside.

There are a few guards and a lot of the Silence. Followed by Kovarian. The ship lands.

River "No!" Amy wraps an arm around River.

"No what?" Emma is the one to ask.

"That there," Rory says angry, "Is the woman who stole our Baby from us."

The ship doors open and a laugh escapes the woman walking out. "Yes. And the woman who is going to take your granddaughter for a much better purpose." She grins.

"I don't think so." Regina says a fireball on hand.

"Harm me and she will be hurt." Regina turns to where Kovarian is, OPPA holds onto Iris as a bracelet type thing is placed on her wrist. It is one from Rumples store. To stop magic. He stole it a long time ago.

Iris "LET ME GO!! YOU ARE MEANT TO BE MY FRIEND" She kicks and screams at OPPA.

"Oh, honey" Koviaran laughs. "He was never your friend." She laughed more as she pulled out this wand.

Kovarian "He found a lot of sweet things and gave them to me. I never in a million years thought magic would be real." She waves it.

"You stole from my shop?" Rumple asks angry.

"Well borrowed. Ain't that right DoctoR?" She pops the R. "You borrowed your 'Tardis' hm?" she air quotes for some odd reason.

"Just let her go. You won't succeed in anything." The Doctor was angry but kept looking as if this didn't bother him.

"Actually" Kovarian points the wand and walks to OPPA and Iris.

"I will." She opens a portal while waving the wand. "Easier than expected. I'll be back" she grins. She planned on going back in time and taking Iris as a baby. This was not the type of portal it was a one way portal back to the Enchanted Forest.

"I don't think so" Iris kicks and gets out of the grip of OPPA. She stumbles sideways into the Portal.

"NOOOO!" River, The Doctor, Emma, Regina and Kovarian say at the same time.

The Portal then closed!!

Iris lands with a thud on a hard cold stone floor.
She groans.

"OUCH!!" She struggles to sit up.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Comes the familiar voice.

Iris turns her head and looks up at Regina or rather The Evil Queen, she wore a gorgeous Purple and black dress. She stands so delicately. Hand on her hip. She raised one eyebrow down at Iris. She awaits her reply.

"Well?" She Tuts at her.