[6] Is there any cute ones?!

Bombay gave Melanie a couple of days before she chose if she really wanted to go home. Melanie was no longer sure because of Luis. He didn't even talk to her! She got why he was angry, but he wouldn't say a word to her, not even on the ice.

It was a game against Iceland today. Everyone was pretty excited to face the leading team in the game. Bombay walked into the changing room wearing a suit that made everyone ponder. When they all got on the ice, they skated around for practice.

Charlie and Adam were skating up beside Mel. "I don't have a good feeling about this," she said, as they were all facing the larger team. "Yeah, I don't either," Charlie continued.

Guy skated up behind them, putting his hands on Mels shoulders. "Let's go!" shouted Bombay, and they all made our way to the bench. "We're going to play hard today, right?" he shouted, and the team cheered, yes.

The Buzzer had gone off, and Bombay had sent off the first line. Today, Melanie wasn't in the first line, but Averman, Portman, Fulton, Jesse and Connie were.

"Let's go!" the teenagers on the bench started screaming. "Oh no," Melanie said, Charlie squinted as Averman was pushed down hard. "Change it up!" the second line hopped up and began to play quickly.

Luis had the puck, and Melanie was already open. "Luis pass it to Mel!" Bombay yelled, but he didn't listen, and he lost the puck to the guy who was on him. Luis tripped him so he got a penalty.

"What's your problem!" Melanie shouted to Luis, who was getting sent to the penalty box. "What's my problem?! What's your problem, just go home, we don't need you here!" He yelled, and then he was sent to the box by the ref.

She rolled her eyes and began to play again. The ducks were heavily dominated by the Iceland team, which resulted in the score being 12-1. They all went to the locker room and sat down. "That was awful," Goldberg complained, trying to lie down. "A game hasn't been that bad since the peewees," Jesse said throwing his gloves on the ground.

Bombay walked in and he seemed mad, we were all just having to stand there. "12-1," he said, pacing back and forth. "12-1, you know what people comes to mind when people hear that?" they all looked away. "Pathetic!" he shouted, causing Melanie o jump a little. "And what about you?" said Jesse.

"Coach Stansson knew everything about us, they were ready for us," Julie said, and Bombay shook his head. "Yeah, and you're spending your time driving around in convertibles and talking to all those sponsor fools." That got Bombay real mad.

After that, Fulton and Portman called him out for having ice-cream with an Iceland chick. They were all shocked and Bombay was irritated. "Stay in your gear, we've got to practice," they all groaned.

Once they were all about to get on the ice, Bombay stopped them. "Melanie, you better go back to the dorm and pack up, today's the last day with Melanie as her flight is tomorrow. So everyone say your goodbyes on your way out," Melanie's head popped up.

"As for you, Melanie, it was nice to have you for the week you stayed," she looked around, not knowing if that was supposed to be rude or not.

They all looked at her. "So you're actually going through with it," Luis said quickly, leaving the change room with Connie. Charlie and Adam shook their heads and walked away. She sat down and watched as nobody said goodbye, but one person.

It was Guy, "Bye Mel, tell your family I said hi," he walked out, and she just sat there for a minute. She took all her stuff off and left the arena. It was pretty hot, so she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She was picked up by a driver and brought to the dormitory.

She packed up all her stuff and then picked up the phone. She shook at the thought of letting her teammates down. There was a week till the next match against Germany. She never really exactly told Bombay that she was leaving, she didn't make up her mind completely. But when he said ASAP he meant ASAP.

Bombay was on the ice with all of them, making them all do suicides. They all stopped, and he started talking.

"I'm very disappointed in you guys," they were all out of breath. "We get it coach, we lost," he shook his head and crossed his arms. "Melanie was a good teammate and a great friend. I heard everyone leave without saying goodbye. Guy was the only person who did, and I respect you for that. You all need to grow up and realize that some people have problems as well," he pointed his finger at them.

"Does anyone really know what's going on in her life?" he said, everyone began looking around. Guy raised his hand slowly, reminiscent of the night that he held the girl in his grasp.

"You guys need to start realizing that everyone's life is different, and everyone's dealing with it differently," everyone had guilt all over their face. "Twenty more suicides" Bombay finalized.

Mel stared at the phone, and next thing she knew she was dialling her home phone number.

"Hello, mum?"
"Hey sweetheart, you all right?"
"Yeah, I'm really excited to see you tomorrow,"
"I know, you made it a whole week!" Melanie laughed a little at her comment.
"I'm going to miss the team, I've been bonding with so many of them, they're all amazing,"
"Is there any cute ones!?" Mel smiled and kept silent.

"There are a few of them," Melanie played with the cord.
"Tell me who!"
"Can that wait till tomorrow?"
"Okay well, but I'm going to make you tell me!" Mel laughed.
"Okay, love you mom,"
"Love you hun,"

Mel hung up. She walked to her bed and took off all her bags. She took the board over her bed off, and stared at the photos.

It was a picture of her, Connie and Julie. A Carnival Polaroid that the Two, Guy and Mel had a stranger to take of them. She smiled at it. She frowned at a picture of her and Luis in ducks jersey. She dropped it down the platform instantly. Maybe her going back will be a good thing.