2*

Your P.O.V.~

Bonzo never did speak much, and even when he did you never did understand zombie tongue. You looked out the window taking in the scenery of the Forbidden Forest as you drove past it. Bonzo was seated beside you, carving his apple. You had always been interested in Bonzo's art since he was such a unique person.

"What are you making Bonzo?" You asked him without looking at the apple in case it was private.

"Zar der Gah." He said in zombie tongue which you didn't understand. 

But he turned the apple over showing you that carved into the apple's skin was an intricate drawing of Bree's face. You smiled at the apple, Bonzo was honestly adorable. You looked at him grinning before looking back down at the apple which he had just rolled over to show a message on the back which read 'I ♡ Bree.'

"That's sweet Bonzo you should give it to her." You said encouragingly.

He shook his head, blushing as his slightly long green hair flopped across his face. You smiled at Bree and Addison who were seated in the seat in front of you. You already knew that Bree liked Bonzo you just had to convince them to confess to one another. But that was a problem for another day. Maybe at Prawn?

You placed your hands on your lap as you looked at them slightly sad. It seemed that almost everyone had someone to go to Prawn with and someone to call their own. You smiled sadly as a boy jumped up in his seat excitedly.

"I just got asked to Prawn!" He called out hugging the girl next to him as the rest of the cheerleaders clapped for him. 

You clapped along as Bonzo continued to work on his apple. You then turned towards the window to get a nice view of scenery but instead, you spotted something even better, well not for you but for sure for Addison. 

"Addison!" You said standing up to tap her head from behind.

"Yes?" She asked you confusedly.

"Look!" You said pointing excitedly to some signs hung onto some wood fence.

Addison smiled brightly going to read the signs. Immediately her smiled brightening and her eyes gained a sort of gleam. You could tell she was in love with Zed, as she read the sign.

"Addison will you-" Bree began reading excitedly as we passed the first sign.

"Go to the Prawn-" You finished reading the next sign.

"ZED!" Addison screamed upon spotting her boyfriend on a ladder in the middle of the road trying to finish the rest of the signs.

Zed upon hearing Addison's scream turned around and also began screaming as the bus rammed into his ladder. He clung on tight to the top of the roof, as his little sister Zoey stood there shocked. You nearly fell as the bus began to swerve uncontrollably so Bonzo held onto you to stop you. Everyone inside the bus began to scream in fear. 

You watched through the window as Zed fell in front of the window though his hands were still holding onto the roof. Addison jumped out of her seat, looking at her boyfriend, as she put her hand up to the glass. Zed smiled sweetly at her despite being pushed around by the wind as he up his hand on hers even though the thick glass completely separated them. You smiled at their cute little moment though it had been destroyed when a particularly large gust of wind knocked Zed off the bus. 

Suddenly the bus began to swerve even more crazily, and the Shrimp not to your surprise swerved the whole bus into the forest. The forest had been on an incline causing the bus to just keep rolling until we rolled right through the gate leading to the forbidden forest. You held onto Bonzo, as Bree and Addison hugged each other. Well looking around it looked like everyone was hugging their seat buddy.