*Epilogue*

Third Person View~

It's been two months since Prawn. Two months since the Werewolves, Zombies, and Humans retrieved the moonstone from Seabrook Power and saved the Werewolves. Life's been pretty good. Especially for (Y/N), she and Wyatt have been dating happily for quite some time. She was still a bit disappointed about not being the Great Alpha, but Wyatt made everything so much better.

(Y/N), had also hung out with lots of her friends including her new friend Bucky. He took care, of her. Spent time with her, just doing things couples do. But Wyatt had never taken (Y/N), on an official first date. He had just been so busy that he completely forgot to invite her on an official date. It was usually groups dates, with (Y/N)'s sister and Zed. So today was the day.

Wyatt was currently pacing in the wolf den. He was already all dressed up for the date. His hair was exactly how (Y/N), liked it. A scruffy mess on his head, he of course had his moonstone necklace on, with a dark purple fur-collared dress shirt. For pants he had on black skinny jeans, his brown boots, and of course in his hands was a small box. 

The box was light pink, with a small white bow on it. Inside of the box was a small present for (Y/N), that he knew she'd love. They'd agreed to meet up at the wolf den so that Wyatt could walk her to the small date location. 

He'd planned on taking (Y/N), to the top of the wolf den, which looked over the forest. They'd sit there with a picnic basket of sweet treats, that he knew (Y/N), would die for. Just as Wyatt began to worry, (Y/N), stepped into the wolf den, with a bright smile on her lips as she looked around spotting Wyatt.

Her white hair was tied back into two french braid ponytails. She was wearing a cute pink ruched off the shoulder mini dress. For shoes, she had on white block-heeled ankle boots. (Y/N), grinned happy to find Wyatt who she ran over to.

"Wyatt!" She said smiling as she hugged him quickly.

"Hey, pup." He said smiling down at her, as he held up the small box. "For you."

"Aw! You didn't have to!" (Y/N), said blushing, as Wyatt kissed her on the forehead.

"But I wanted too." He said smiling fondly, at her as he handed her the box which she took carefully into her hands.

"Oh my god!" (Y/N), said gasping as she looked into the box. "Wyatt!" She said grinning as she held up the light pink moonstone necklace.

"Do you like it?" Wyatt asked nervously tugging on his collar.

"I love it!" She said pulling it over her head. 

(Y/N), grinned looking down as she touched the small light pink moonstone on her chest. She smiled softly at it, before looking back up at her boyfriend. Wyatt smiled at her happy to make her smile as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders leading her to the exit of the cave.

"I think it's time that we head on to our first date," Wyatt said smiling down at (Y/N), wh nodded.

"I agree, it's been too long overdue." She said laughing as she thought about the past. "Are we ever going to tell anyone that we were fake dating in the beginning?" (Y/N), asked laughing at the thought.

"Nah, I think that'll be our little secret," Wyatt said smirking as he led, (Y/N), deep into the forest, stopping in front of a rock staircase, which was engraved into the side of the wolf den. "After you." He said as he helped (Y/N), step up the staircase.

"Our little secret. I like that." She said laughing as she intertwined her hand, with Wyatt's.

"I was hoping you would," Wyatt said laughing as they made it the top of the wolf den.

"Woah!" (Y/N), said grinning as she looked around seeing the tops fo the trees, as well as the stars above. In the middle was a small picnic blanket, with a picnic basket full of (Y/N)'s favorite sweets. "You did this all for me?" She asked feeling touched as she turned towards Wyatt who squeezed her hand.

"Of course I did, your my baby, my pup, my queen," Wyatt said grinning as we wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You're so sweet." She whispered, cupping his cheeks.

"Well, I have to be I'm your guardian," Wyatt said winking as (Y/N) kissed him.

Life was perfect, for (Y/N), and her guardian and soulmate Wyatt.