3*

Wyatt's P.O.V.~

Once the cute white-haired girl ran, off everything went downhill. I was 99.9% sure she was the Great Alpha, so being the smart beta, that I was I stole a construction jumpsuit. Then I wiped off my coal markings and slipped into my jumpsuit. I then covered my white streak of hair with a construction helmet and put on some glasses I stole which made my eyes appear about 50x larger than they really were. Finally, I tucked my moonstone necklace, under my jumpsuit, and I was ready.

As I snuck out of the forest I was almost completely sure that I looked completely human. I looked around to try and identify my location. I spotted rustic looking buildings, with bike tires everywhere, along with fairy lights. I then looked at a sign which read ' Welcome to Zombie Town'. So this is where the zombies lived.

I began to head down the street before realized that everything was in chaos. Both zombies and humans ran around screaming for their lives. What was going on here? This was not how I imagined Seabrook to be like. I decided to do a little digging. So I calmly headed out of Zombie town, walking until I found a police officer. 

"Excuse me, sir," I said to the man who had just slid his walkie talkie into his belt loop.

"How may I help?" The officer said looking at me.

"I just wanted to know why everyone was running around screaming," I said as humanist as physically possible.

"You didn't hear? Some of the Seabrook High cheerleaders, spotted werewolves, in the Forbidden Forest," The officer said confused as to how I hadn't heard.

"Oh, well thank you, officer," I said smiling just wide enough to show the tip of my fang to the shocked officer.

I headed away before the officer could get a second glance. So that girl with the white hair must have exposed us. But then again there was more than one cheerleader in that forest I just happened to encounter only one of them. I then stopped in my tracks, as I spotted her. The girl from the forest, along with another girl with white hair, two adults, and a boy in a cheerleading uniform.

"I never did agree with the zombies, getting freedom." The boy in the cheer uniform said.

"Same here Bucky." The man said squeezing Bucky's shoulder. 

A few steps ahead, the girls with white hair stood bombarding the lady, with statements of complaint. 

"Mom! You can't do this to the zombies they have nothing to do with those werewolves!" The girl from the forest said, to her mother angrily.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me (Y/N)!" Her mother yelled. (Y/N)? What a cute name.

"But mom, you can't punish the zombies for no reason, they're our friends!" The other white-haired girl said passionately.

"Be quiet Addison!" The mother yelled at the two girls finally making them shut their mouths with a scowl plastered on each of their faces.

The girl from the forest looked up, to see me staring at her. She blushed a bit giving me a small smile before she looked down at her feet, and walked away fast, with her family. I smiled at her back as she walked away. She was really pretty, but I couldn't but wonder could she be the Great Alpha?

I continued to walk around smiling at the small breeze that flew across my face. All I wanted to do was take off my helmet, to let the breeze fly through my hair but I knew people would stare at my white hair and my pointy ears. 

As I walked around people proceeded to scream in fear running towards their homes in fear as if thinking being in their house would save them. I chuckled, if we had really wanted to destroy humans a house could never stop us. 

Once I was finally aware of everything and knew the school, pretty well I decided to head back to the wolf den. So I entered Zombie Town to go back through the forest, but just as I was about to step into the dark forest, I decided to turn around. 

I smelt something sweet in the air, as I headed over to a short, black man, who wore, a pastel pink visor, polo shirt, apron, shorts, and shoes. And guess what color is a food cart, was? You guessed it! Pastel pink. Just as he was about to close the lid on whatever he was selling, I stopped him.

"Hello!" I said with the most cherry voice that I could ever muster. 

"Hey." The man said looking at me unsurely but he didn't close the lid on his sweets.

"What is this?" I asked pointing at the little containers filled with something that appeared, to be sweet and cold.

"Froyo," He said as if I had three heads.

"What's that?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Frozen Yogurt?" He asked as I shook my head. "I would let you try some on the house, but I'm shutting down this business, I'm not having no werewolf try my food."

"Yeah I get it, bye," I said walking away.

He quickly shut the lid on the froyo, before scurrying away as fast as he could while pushing around a heavy cart. As I turned around I spotted a little zombie girl taping something, to a messed up rusty mailbox. I looked a little closer, to see something that looked like a dog with hands, standing up on its hind legs, wearing clothes. I nearly burst out laughing as the child turned to look up at me.

And just as I was about to speak. "Attention all citizens. Werewolves have been sighted in the area. Take cover immediately. Keep children and pets inside." A loud voice boomed from speakers attached to streetlights.

"Have you seen a werewolf? I'm looking for a were-friend." The little girl with green pigtails asked me.

"Silly kid, there's no such thing as werewolves," I said trying to through her off our track.

"But we heard it howl." She stated. Shit that must have been Willa, my sister, and the alpha.

"Maybe it was a hiker saying, "howl's it going?" you never know," I said laughing inside at my own pun.

"It was a werewolf." The girl said dismissively. "My, what big eyes you have." 

And just like that, I gave her a fanged smile before turning around and heading right into the forest, leaving her there, straight where I had just been standing with an open mouth. Once I was far enough in the forest I looked around to make sure no one was behind me. And sure enough, no one was in the are, so everything was safe.

As I headed deeper, into the forest I realized that the only way our pack would survival would be if I told Willa, about the white-haired girls. So that's exactly what I did when I reached Willa who had been standing at the cave entrance howling at the now full moon. 

I took off my disguise, as someone a friend of mine redid my coal face marking before I spoke to Willa. I told everything I knew, including the part about the humans, and zombies knowing we exist. Once I head finished she called all the other werewolf, who was healthy, which included me and Wynter, Willa, and I's best friend.

Willa, being Willa, decided to just go to Seabrook High, and wait out the night without a full-on plan. But of course, she was the Alpha so I just agreed and followed her and the other wolves, as we made our way through the dark and eerie forest. Once we entered Zombies town, we dashed quickly past windows completely undetected by humans. 

Once we entered Seabrook, we began sprinting even faster than before to try and avoid the guards, who were scanning the premises, with precision. Once we climbed through an open window of Seabrook High, we looked around for anywhere, we could hide. And of course, Willa picked vent. She ripped off the vent cover stepping inside. The rest of us followed inside the crowded vent. 

Now we wait.