5*

Your P.O.V.~

People began to scream in fear as they ran away from the doors, that the wolves had just entered from. You and Addison stood there hand in hand paralyzed with fear. The wolves began to scan the room until their eyes landed on you and Addison right at the center of the room.

"There she is!" A dark-skinned female werewolf called out pointing at you. "Wait there are two? Wyatt, I thought you said there was only one!" The werewolf said to a cute male werewolf.

"I only say one of them in the forest!" He retorted to the female before turning to look at you and Addison.

The werewolves began to head towards, us so you and Addison began to back up until your backs were up against the stage.

"Football team, Defense Z-14!" Zed, called out from above on the stage. 

The football team agreed, standing in front of you and Addison shielding both of you from the werewolves. You looked at all the werewolves, but one of them in particular stood out to you. The girl had called him Wyatt. 

He was really cute, and you were sure you had seen him somewhere, as you looked at his gorgeous face. He felt you looking at him, so he turned towards. He gave a cute smirk before winking and looking away. That's it! He was the werewolf who had winked at you when you were lost in the forbidden forest.

"Where's the moonstone white hair?" The female werewolf from before called out, looking directly into your eyes.

"I think you've got the wrong person," You said nervously as you tried to take a step back but remembered that you were standing up against the stage.

"Our razor-sharp claws will gut 'em and splatter their blood!" A smaller female werewolf said with a somewhat adorable growl. 

The other female werewolf gave her a look, so the smaller one got all nervous. "Too much?"

The large female, looked towards, us. "Wolves! On my command." 

She got into a battle stance, claws, held up, eyes glowing a bright amber and fangs out. All the other wolves joined her in a battle stance. All except one. Wyatt, he stood there, looking at all of the humans and zombies cowering in fear. Then his eyes landed on yours again. And without breaking eye contact, he touched, the shoulder of the female werewolf, who seemed to be their alpha.

"Willa, we can't go to war, with the whole town. We'll never be able to find the moonstone if they're on high alert." Wyatt said still looking into my (E/C) colored eyes.

"I hate it when your right," Willa said annoyedly with a scowl on her face. "Wolves stand down."

All the wolves that had been in their battle stance, stood back up normally. Willa, breathed deeply before replacing the scowl on her face, with an awkward smile, as Wyatt stood beside her satisfied with his work.

"Sorry!" Willa said with an innocent smile. "We werewolves just wanted to come to join your school! Since we so admire your town." 

"What!? They can't!" Bucky called out drawing all the werewolves look right at him with glares, making him gulp.

"Technically, the Forbidden Forets is within the school district." The coach said, a matter of factly, learning himself a glare from Bucky.

So Addison pushed past the football, team dragging you along behind her. She stood at the front barely two feet away from the werewolves, with a welcoming smile on her face. So you did the same, smiling at Wyatt as Addison welcomed them

"Welcome to Seabrook high!" Addison said with a grin, as you clapped happily beside her.

***

"Zed for Prez!" You said smiling at some teens, as you handed them one of Zed's campaign posters. 

You, Eliza, and Bonzo had some free time so you were all standing outside the school, advertising Zed's campaign. Bonzo walked around wearing a cardboard sandwich board, which read, 'Zed for Prez' in both English and Zombie tongue. Bonzo also happened to be handing out flyers. 

Eliza being Zed's campaign manager was handing out posters, as they walked and talked out about their campaign plans. You smiled as you spotted a couple of werewolves, standing by. One of them happened to be Wyatt. So you put on a brave faced smile, as you walked over to them.

"Hey! I um just wanted to welcome you guys to Seabrook!" You said happily.

Wyatt turned around to look at you. "Thanks, pup." He said with a wink.

"I was also wondering if you might consider voting for my best friend Zed! He's running for student President." You said smiling ignoring Wyatt's flirty comment as you pointed at Zed who was shaking hands with some voters, across the courtyard.

"We'll think about it, darling," Wyatt said finally as he led the werewolves away. 

You couldn't help but watch Wyatt as he walked into the school. He was kind of hot. Wait nope! Not hot what so ever, actually he was cold. Not cute at all nothing,  his flirty comments, smirks, and winks didn't have any effect on you. Well, at least that's what you told yourself as you blushed a deep shade of pink.