G-Easy

I was getting ready to go out with Lani and Demi when the two little girls that I know and love ran in.

I smiled and lifted them both onto the bed.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to get them to stay in the living room." Mani said and I smiled.

"It's fine, Mani. Hi babies!" I kissed both of their cheeks.

They laid on the bed with Mani, watching me do my makeup.

"You look beautiful." Mani smiled and in came Dinah.

She pecked Mani's lips and smiled at me.

I joined Demi and Lani downstairs and they smiled at me

We left to the club and paparazzi was everywhere, making me think that this was a club for singers.

I walked in and looked around.
Familiar faces filled my view, making me smile.

Dom, Austin, and so many more.

I was offered a few drinks and only accepted the ones from Austin and Dom.

I was feelin a bit tipsy as I downed the shot in front of me, bought by Demi.

"Yes girl!" Demi smirked at me and slapped my ass.

I laughed and started dancing on my own until arms wrapped around my waist.

"Finally 21, aye?" I bit my lip as the voice of G-Easy filled my ears.

I felt his groin against my ass as he pushes himself closer.

"Let me buy you a drink, and we can...talk. How does that sound?" I bit my lip and nodded, him bringing me to the bar.

We messed around, downing shots and acting stupid.

I gave him my number and we ended up at his place, making out.

His hand found its way down my pants, making me bite my lip.

(Eww. I don't do straight smut. 🤮🤮)

I woke up in the morning, naked and hungover.

I looked to my right seeing Gerold, sleeping next to me.

The sex was okay... I mean I didn't even get to cum...

I sat up and he immediately brought his arm to wrap around my waist, preventing me from moving.

A sigh left my lips as I just laid there, grabbing my phone from the bedside table and texting Demi what happened.