Pool

I was currently in the hot tub while the girls were with the twins in the pool.

A sigh left my lips as I sat down.

"Aye, look what the dog dragged in." Demi spoke as Camila and Lauren came in, swimming suits on.

I smiled and they went and greeted everyone, spending some time with the twins before coming to me.

I petted the pit bull that belonged to Dinah

He sniffed me and licked at my hand, making me smile.

When I got up to grab the two girls a beer I felt eyes on my boobs and ass.

I had collected a few more tattoos over the years, so I looked a bit different.

I grabbed the two beers from the cooler, grabbing two juices for the twins.

I smiled, giving them their juices before coming to Lauren and Camila.

I got back in and opened up their drinks for them.

"You look good, Y/N." I smiled.

"Thanks Lo." I saw Camila shift a bit in her seat.

I looked down to see a slight dent in her swim shorts, causing me to blush.

I sipped my beer, acting like I didn't notice.

"Mommy." I heard Emera.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked, setting my beer down.

"Can I sit with you?" I smiled.

"Sure Babygirl." I said, bending over to lift her up from the pool.

"It's going to be a bit warm, princess." I said and she nodded.

I slowly set her on my lap, her cute floaties making her look adorable.

She sipped her juice, playing with my hair.

I felt eyes on me and looked to see both Camila and Lauren gazing at me Lovingly.

I smiled softly and kissed Emera's head.

Becky played with Dinah, Marco Polo.

I applied more sunscreen on Emera, causing small whines to leave her mouth.

I smiled, kissing her nose.

I tossed the sunscreen to Demi who then did the same to Becky.