Day 1

Okay, reconstruction of Camren, day one.

I planned a day with Camren and I at the skating rink, knowing damn well that Camila is clumsy as hell and will most likely trip over her own feet, leaving Lauren to catch her.

I laced up my skates, supervising the two.

"Focus on each other. The bond, the relationship, and most of all, the love you two share." I spoke, smiling at the two.

Camila clumsily made her way onto the slippery wooden floor and started to skate, Lauren by her side.

I watched and skated by myself, keeping a close eye on them.

I watched as Camila stumbled, Lauren immediately catching her.

Well done Y/N. I smirked.

I heard their giggles.

"Sorry Lolo." Camila said, making me smile.

"It's okay, Camzi." Lauren spoke, lifting the girl back onto her feet.

I watched as they exchanged glances to one another occasionally, and for once I had hope.

I was hit by a small force and saw a little girl about 6.

"Sorry!" She spoke, her cute little curls falling over her face.

"Aww, it's okay love. Are you okay, did you hurt yourself?" My motherly instincts kicking in.

"No, I'm okay." She spoke, grabbing my hands to help her back onto her feet.

"Who are you with, baby?" She pointed to the tables and the mother smiled at me, waving softly.

I smiled. "Do you want to skate with me, babe?" I looked down at the little girl and she nodded.

"Yes please, Miss Y/N!" It was then that I realized that she was a fan.

I smiled widely, gently grabbing her hand.

"And after, how about I buy you an ice cream and I'll give you an autograph and a picture, hmm?" I asked making her jump in joy.

"Yes please!" She smiled widely, us continuing to skate together.

I felt the eyes of the two girls through the whole exchange with the little girl and looked to see them looking at me, lovingly.

I smiled at them. "What's your name, sweetheart?" I asked, looking at the brown eyed, little girl.

"I'm Blue! Blue Ivy!" She spoke, smiling up at me.

"That's my Nanny, Jennifer!" She spoke, pointing at the girl I assumed was her mother.

I smiled at the little one. "Well, it's nice to meet you Blue." I spoke.

She smiled up at me and we skated around for a bit until I bought her that ice cream.

I sat with her and her Nanny, talking about how Blue bumped into me.

"Aww, I'm sorry. She can be clumsy sometimes." I smiled.

"Oh, no. I'm glad she did, she's such a sweetheart." I spoke, running my fingers through the little girl's braids.

She was sitting on my lap and when I looked over my shoulder, I saw Camren holding hands.

I smiled and the Nanny looked at the time.

"Well, we should head back. Your mom hates when we're late." The young, green eyed girl spoke.

"Awww! But we just met THE Y/N!" Blue exclaimed, pouting.