Camren

I decided that I'd have little dates with each girl, individually.

To see how their mind works and what they want.

I was sat with Lauren in a small cafe.

"So. Laur-"
"I'm sorry, I can't focus with you looking like that." She bit her lip, squirming in her seat.

I blushed.

"Well deal with it, Jauregui. I'm Interrogating you." I said, with a laugh.

"So, why'd I hear you almost got arrested for weed?" I asked and she cleared her throat, avoiding my eyes

"Well... after the divorce, I needed something to help me feel less...depressed." I tilted my head.

"You were depressed?" I asked and she nodded.

A tear left her eye, which she quickly wiped.

"Of course I would be... you divorced me for something Camila did..." she sniffled and guilt washed over me.

"Oh, Lo..." I hugged her tightly.

"I did it because I thought you were covering up for her..." I said, holding her as she cried.

"I'd never do that...." she spoke through her tears.

A sigh left my lips.

"So... can I see the twins?" She asked and wiped her tears when she calmed down.

"Anytime you want. You can live with us if you want. We're living in Orlando. I'll send you the address." I said and she nodded.

"Just... go easy on Camila... she blames herself more than you think..." she whispered out.

"What do you mean?" She bit her lip nervously.

"She self harmed the week after you left and.. she kicked me out because she thought she didn't deserve me.." she said, tearing up again.

A sigh left my lips.

"Thank you for telling me, Lo." I said kissing her forehead.

"You're welcome." She spoke, her voice raspy from crying.

We soon left and I got ready for my meeting with Camila.

When I arrived at the restaurant, I saw Camila literally shaking in fear.

"Camila?" I asked and she immediately broke down sobbing.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" She managed to get out through her sobs.

I sighed and knew that this would take some time, but gave in.

"Camila, Shh. Shh, baby I forgive you." I said and she calmed down enough to wrap her arms around my waist and bring me into a tight hug.

"I love you so much..." she whimpered out.

I rubbed her back.

"I love you too." I said and we broke apart to talk things through.

I gave her my address and we parted ways.

What a fucking stressful day.

I sighed as I sat on the couch, the twins sleeping on the floor.

Probably fell asleep watching cartoons.

I smiled at them, pulling them gently into my lap.

I was careful not to wake them.

Lani came over with a cup of tea.

"Everything go as planned?" I chuckled softly.

"Not at all." I said and she smiled.

"You gave in, didn't you?" She asked, making me sigh.

"Yup."

"We all know that tough Y/N, always crumbles when the tears come out." She said and handed me the warm mug.

I smiled, sipping the tea.

"Where are the rest of the girls?" I asked and she sat beside me.

"Demi is getting groceries with an overly excited Dinah, a strict Mani, and a holy Allysus." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"That sounds chaotic. No wonder you stayed home." I said and she gave me a look that screamed that she was about to tell me something really important.

"Also because I'm Pregnant." My eyes grew wide.

I refrained from screaming because I did not want to deal with two cranky twins.

"You're pregnant?" I whisper shouted at her.

She nodded and smiled.

"Does Demi know?" I asked and she shook her head.

"And it's gonna stay that way. Okay?" I nodded and made a zipping my lips gesture.

"How far along are you?" I asked, sipping the tea.

"About a month and a half." I smiled at her.

"I can't wait for more little babies to be running around." I gushed.

"About that... Uhmm Demi and I were talking about getting our own place." I pouted.

"You just crushed, stomped, ate, and threw up my dream right in front of me, man. That ain't cool." She laughed.

"Somewhere close, Y/N. No worries. We could be neighbors and I'll let you homeschool the kids." I smiled.

"That would be nice." I said and she smiled back at me.

I sipped my tea and she sighed as well.

"So, what are you gonna do with Camren?" I chuckled at her.

"Well they're going to be around more often for the twins." I said and Lani smirked.

"No, No Lani. Not like that. Only for the twins." She deepened her smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Thank god you're moving out." I said and she slapped my arm, making me glare at her.

She sipped her mug of tea and we just talked, filling each other in on things.