Decision

"Y/N, get your ass over here." I ignored him, not feeling it right now.

"Y/N, I swear to fucking god!" He cussed at me, grabbing me by the hair and forcing me down on my knees.
(Trigger warning)
I groaned knowing that my knees would be bleeding when I got up.

He unbuttoned his pants and put them down enough to let himself out.

"Open, slut." He growled at me.

"No." I said, refusing to give in to his behavior.

"No?" He asked, eyeballing me.

He grabbed my hair roughly, slapping me across the face.

"I told you to open your goddamn mouth!" He spoke, the booze making him like this.

He's never like this when he's sober.

I opened my mouth and he thrusted himself into it.

I was sore from how rough he was, just thankful he wasn't going to actually fuck me.

It all happened so fast, when he pulled out to cum on my chest, he punched me.

I fell to the floor and he fell asleep on the couch.

I grabbed my phone, struggling to call Demi.

"D-Demz..." I whimpered out.
"Y/N, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I coughed up some blood.

"He punched me, I need you to come pick me up." I said, and she told me She'd be there in a couple minutes.

My eyes grew heavy and I passed out.

I woke up to arms lifting me up and flinched away, trying to get out of their arms.

"Shh, Y/N. It's me. Quiet or you'll wake him up." Demi spoke and brought me into the car.

She tried her best to clean me up.

"I'm not going to ask what you're covered in, because I think I already know the answer and I'd rather now throw up right now." Demi spoke as she wiped the towel over my chest.

"God, Y/N. We need to take you to the hospital." She tried to touch my nose, making me flinch away.

"Oww, Demi! It hurts!" I slapped her hand away.

"Yup. Hospital it is." She said and I was soon laid on a bed.

X-rays were taken and it was confirmed that my nose was indeed broken.

They checked everything else and we're going to file a rape charge, but I immediately told them not to.

Demi glared at me for that.

When we got home, I was bombarded with questions from all of the girls, but Demi just brought me into my room so I could sleep.

I was exhausted, both mentally and physically.

Demi laid with me, coaxing me to sleep by running her fingers through my hair.

"You need to make a decision, Y/N." Demi spoke, making me sigh.

"I love him when he's sober, but when he's drunk...." I nibbled on my bottom lip.

"Think about it, Y/N. What if he asks to meet the twins? Huh?" Demi asked, softly.

A sigh left my lips and I nodded.

"Okay." I whispered and soon fell asleep with my head on her lap.

Like A Drugजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें