Chapter 4:Oh, knight

The team was awake and good. Kumagawa was in a good mode, especialy after the talk with his vece-president. He made himself a cofee and sat at the table with Kurome.

Kurome:Want some sweets.

Kumagawa:[Of course, thank you as alwais, Kurome-chan.]

Seryu:Today looks like a beautiful day.

Kumagawa:[Yes, quiet peaceful. Though, probably we will have soon problems for plot convenience.]

Wave:I still don't understand a word from what you say, man.

Run:Well, this is his style of being. I got quiet acostumed with it.

Wave:How!? What he say makes no sense!

Tatsumi:He's right!

Kumagawa:[We're so lucky we have the two of you. Who would be out straight mans.]

Kurome:Yeah, it's funny to bully you two.

Kumagawa:[That is of course if Tatsumi-chan really is straight.]

Tatsumi:Are we at this again!?

The humor and savagery of this minus knows no bounds. That went so until Esdeath came in and taked evryoane atencion.

Esdeath:Alright, calm down evryoane. We have a new mission. We need to haunt the danger beasts who are too close to the capital.

Kumagawa:[Oh, it's already the season.]

They made their way to the destination. For more eficiecy they were grouped in pairs. Kumagawa was paired with Kurome.

All went good and soft for the two. Danger beasts cutted in pieces or impaled with oversized screws. They had time for little chats too.

Kumagawa:[So, you and that Akame girl are sisters?]

Kurome:That's right and after all of this is over the two of us will be togheter forever.

Kumagawa:[How so?]

Kurome:My blade Yatsufusa. It has the ability to transform any being who I killed in dolls.

Kumagawa:[That sounds like a sweet relationship. A unhealthy one. But I didn't have any healthy relationships in my life aniway.]

Kurome was happy with the time they had together. But, of course, Wave needed to ruin it. With a scream of help. Seriously, it makes you wonder how he got this job.

Kumagawa, being the nice guy he is went after him. There he have seen Wave kneeling and Tatsumi in the Incursio.

Kumagawa:[Wave-chan, looks like you were beated up by a night raid. What would your mother think.]

Wave:Can you help me.

Kumagawa:[Of course.]

Kumagawa charged and gived a good punch to Tatsumi launching him some meters. He tried to use his spear, but Kumagawa taked it and throwed him on the woods.

He used this oportunity to escape. Kumagawa turned to Wave who looked worried. This made him confused.

Kumagawa:[Why are you so down? We take him next time.]

Wave:It's not that. I lost Tatsumi.

Kumagawa:[Well, it was nice knowing you.]

Alright, so I will make a little harem for Kumagawa. Kurome will be part of it and Ajimu is a must. But I thinked of putting Akame there too. What are your thoughs?