Chapter 6:A surprise journey

The things were pretty chill at Night Raid. From the night with Kumagawa it wasn't very much to do. Tatsumi is happy that he wasn't lieing when he said he will not say anithing.

Now our band of assasins was ready to go in another mission. They had the things ready to take their leave. Najenda spoke to them before to leave.

Najenda:Alright, if someone have anithing important to say, say it now.

Akame:Yes, we should be beware because the Jaegers will be there.

Najenda:Will they? I understand.

Mine:Wait, Akame, how do you know that?

Akame:Oh, you see.

Akame taked an new object for the base who she aquired some time in the past. That object was of course the phone Kumagawa have given to her.

Akame:Kumagawa said about it last night.

Mine:Wait, you're really talking with him with that thing!?

Akame:Yes, this phone can do some amazing things.

Tatsumi:Well, I stayed with him at the palace so I know he's not a bad guy. But, isn't he the enemy?

Akame:Well, I asked him that one time and he said enemies and allies are the same thing for him.

Lubbock:Did he said anithing else.

Akame:Yes, he said the obssesion of Esdeath with Tatsumi is bigger and he  changed his outfit.

Chelsea:Wait, his outfit?

Akame:Yes he have given me a picture.

She showed the picture Kumagawa have given her.

Chelsea:Wow, this looks cool. Hey, can you introduce me this guy. I kinda like him.

Akame:Sure.

Chelsea:And what things can this thing do.

Akame:Many. But the most interesting are those video games.

At the Jaegers they were reafy too. All in spirit. The danger beasts would be dead soon.

Stylish:Those beasts made a lot of problems.

Seryu:It looks like so. But we'll resolve this problem.

Kumagawa:[I will have the chance to let loose a little.]

Kurome:Me too. It will be interesting.

And so it began. The danger beasts looked like some simple pigs for sacrifice. That's the Jaegers for you.

Kumagawa and Esdeath got separated from the group and meet Tatsumi. He looked a little worryed.

Kumagawa:[Yo, Tatsumi-chan. It has been quiet some time.]

Tatsumi:Y-yes.

Esdeath:Tatsumi! I'm happy to see you. What are you doing here. Don't tell me you already join the rebel army?

Tatsumi:No, I've went in mountains to train. But, I did not change my mind.

Esdeath:I still think it's a bad idea.

Kumagawa:[Let's not argue right now.]

Esdeath:You're right. I'm sorry Tatsumi.

Before they could continue something strange happened. A purple pentagram appeared at their feets and transportef them on a tropical island.

Kumagawa:[Huh, didn't seen that one coming.]