Chapter one

Dakotas POV

'Babe, please save me if I do something weird.' I said to my girlfriend while hyperventilating. I grab my inhaler. I look at all the people that are in the queue for Dan and Phil. She laughs. 'I will. But you won't. It will be all right.' She tells me and kisses my cheek. I cover my hands in my sleeves. 'Thank you for coming with me, Eden. I know you don't like Dan and Phil that much.' I say while we are coming closer to Dan and Phil. I can see Dan already. 'Ofcours I do like them. But I'm just not such a big fan as you.' She smiles. I'm looking at my outfit. I try to put my 'don't talk to me' sweater, from Dan his merchandise, a little bit more in my skirt. I'm wearing my leather skirt, fishnet tights and some vans. 'Isn't this to much black?' I ask while I'm touching my hair to see if my black flower crown is still there. My girl shakes her head. There are just a few people in front of us now. I'm starting to breath heavenly again. My girlfriend gives me a hug. 'It's gonna be fine, don't worry.' She whispered. I let go of her and than I see it's our turn. The fear is taking over my body and I can't move anymore. Eden takes my hand and walks up to the boys with me. 'Hi.' She says. 'Hey!' Dan said. 'How are you guys?' Phil asked. Eden looks at me. I'm looking back at the boys and than I start crying. The boys are coming closer to me and hug me. 'Are you all right?' Dan asks. 'Yes.. No.. I'm so sorry for waisting your time with me.' I say crying. I'm starting to cry louder. 'Waisting our time?' Phil said. Their both in shock. 'What do you mean? We love meeting you, you are so awesome.' Dan said. 'Really?' I ask. They not. 'I'm so sorry.' I continue. 'No don't be.' They said both. 'Come now. Wipe your tears away.' Phil said while Dan wipes my tears away. 'Shall we take a picture now?' Eden asks. I not. I'm standing in between the boys and Eden taks a few pictures and also a pollaroid. 'So, now we take a selfie all together.' Eden said and came by. She took a few selfies. 'Thank you so much.' I said. 'That's all right.' Phil said smiling. 'I'm afraid we have to leave now.' Eden said. 'Wait!' Dan said. Some girls in the queue are looking mad at us. 'What's up? I ask. 'We didn't even ask your names.' Dan said. 'Oh, my name is Dakota, and this is my girl, Eden.' I said. 'Dakota?' Dan smiles. I laugh. 'It's a state in America and it means friend.' I said. The boys both smile. 'Can we maybe get your numbers? We like to hang out later.' Phil said. Their both smiling and my mouth falls open. 'Ofcourse.' Eden said. Dan gives his phone to Eden en she puts our numbers in. 'There you go.' She said and gave Dan his phone back. 'Thank you.' Phil said smiling. 'But we got to go now.' Eden said looking at the angry girls in the queue. Dan and Phil are looking at them as well. They look scared. 'It was nice meeting you, we will text you guys. Bye.' Phil said. 'Bye.' Dan said. We waived. Than we walked away. 'What just happend?' I asked when we walked up to the merchandise stand. 'I gave them our numbers.' Eden said happily. I wisper scream. And I start hyperventilating. 'Here get your inhaler.' Eden gives my inhaler to me. After I used it I said: 'I want to buy some merch.' Eden laughs. 'Ofcourse you will.' I grab a blossom sweater, the black one ofcourse. And the houseplant hoodie from Phil his merchandise and I pay for it.

We are back in out hotel room. It's a few hours later since the meet and great. The meet and greet was in London. And since we live in Windsor Castle we had to travel. Not that long, like 40 minutes. But my girl surprised me with a week staying in London. Than my phone rings. I fel off my bed. 'Ouch.' I grabbed my phone and answered. 'Hi. Dakota speaking.' I said. 'Hi, Dakota. It's Dan. We wanted to have sushi for dinner, would you guys like to join?' Dan said. And I can't breathe again. Thanks to my asthma. I give my phone to Eden and grab my inhaler.

Edens POV

'Hi, Dan? It's Eden.' I said. 'Hi Eden, is Dakota doing all right?' He asks nervously. 'Yeah she is. But she got asthma you see, so she needed her inhaler.' I explain. 'Oh, I get it. We wanted to get some sushi for dinner. You guys like to come with us?' He asks. 'Ofcourse, sounds fun. And who can say no to sushi.' I laugh. Dan laughs as well. 'Okay, cool. Shall we pick you guys up?' He ask. 'Yeah, sure. I send you the address of the hotel we're staying.' I said. 'All right, see you later.' Dan said and hung up. 'No way!' Dakota screams, still holding her inhaler. 'We are going to eat sushi with Dan and Phil.' She continues. I not. I send Dan the adres of our hotel.

Dan🖤: All right😁 See you guys in one hour!

I look at my screen. 'One hour?' I said. 'What?' Dakota said. 'We have one hour to get ready.' I said. 'One hour?! We are still in our sportleggings! Our hair looks like shit and we were eating cheese ships! So our faces are yellow! Oh no!' I scream. 'We need to take a shower right now.' I said stressed and we run into the bathroom.

Dakotas POV

We have 15 minutes left and Eden is braiding my koper red hair. I put on some mascara and I'm doing my eyebrows. Than I spray some perfume on and give the bottle to Eden behind me. We are wearing the same clothes as at the meeting. Except for the fact that Eden stole my Dan sweater. Still sad about that. So I'm wearing the blossom sweater. My phone rings. 'Hold still.' Eden said while I moved to grab my phone. 'Hi Dan.' I say. 'Hi Dakota, we are in The lobby waiting for you guys.' Dan said. 'Babe, their already in the lobby, hurry! I said to Eden. 'Shit, where is my inhaler?! Ouch, Eden!' We both stand up, so I can look for my inhaler and Eden is finishing my second braid. 'Are you guys okay?' Dan asks. 'Yeah, I'm sorry, we are almost ready. See you.' And in a stress moment I hung up. 'Shit! Where is that stupid thing?' I ask out loud.  'Here, it's in your bag already.' Eden gives my bag to me.