Chapter ten

Dans POV

'Yeah, i'm alright.' I tell her. 'But, you are crying.' She said softly. I kiss her hand softly. 'I'm alright, little sister. Trust me.' I tell her. 'Sister.' She smiled softly. 'Are we really brother and sister?' She asked me. I shake my head. 'But it feels like it.' I said. She smiled softly. 'I will get a doctor.' I want to stand up. 'Wait, don't leave me.' She said fast. 'I won't, I'm sorry. I'll just sent Phil a message.' I replied. 'Phil.' She said half dreaming half drunk of the morphine. 'Is Eden there as well?' She asked me. She squeezed my hand softly. I not. 'She is.' I smiled at here. She grabs her air cap and pushed it down. I look at her. She giggled. 'Did you and Phil have sex or something?' She giggled louder. She sounds really drunk. No surprise, she got a lot of morphine. 'What now?' I ask her laughing softly. 'You got a hickey.' She said loud. 'Shhhh.' I try to shush her. The doctor is coming in. 'Hi Dakota.' He said. 'Hi mister man.' She replied. I helped her putting back her mask. 'How are you feeling?' He asked. 'Not as good as Dan felt a few hours ago.' She giggled. 'What, Kota!' The doctor looks at me. 'I'm leaving you if you don't shut it.' I whisper. 'I'm sorry, don't leave.' She said fast. 'But I'm feeling kind of tired.' She said to the doctor. The doctor is writing this down. 'All right.' The doctor said. He removed her mask. 'Can my friend and my girlfriend come now?' She asked. The doctor nodded. 'I will get them and leave you guys alone.' He said. A few seconds later Phil and Eden come in. They stand in the door opening. 'Come closer, i don't bite.' Dakota said. They come closer. I let go of her hand and made space for Eden. 'Hi baby.' She said and kissed Dakota. 'Wow! Are you my girlfriend?' Dakota laughed. I look confused. Eden and Phil look scared. 'Yeah, I am.' Eden said softly. 'Wow! I'm so fucking lucky!' She said loud. We all laugh. 'Eden, come closer.' Dakota said pulling Eden closer. Dakota whispered something in Edens ear. Eden laughs. 'I know I saw Dans hickey. I kinda interrupt them.' Eden laughed. 'Why is everyone talking about the fact that we we're gonna have seks.' Phils laughs. I hear Eden words in my head. 'You guys don't need an excuse to do anything.' I said it out loud and looked at Eden. She smiled at me. 'Eden, can you give me the same one as Dan?' Dakota whispered to Eden and pointed at her neck. We all laugh. Dakota looked confused. 'Another time, babe.' Eden said.

Dakotas POV

Dear diary,
It's a week since the accident. Eden said I got hit by a car. But it was driving very slow, so my injury isn't that bad. We are home right now. We are packing again. We are going to crash at the boys house for a few weeks. Becauseeeeeee!!! We are going to move in all together after the tour. I'm so excited. Tour is starting end of March. I'm gonna perform in the show as well. But the few next months are going to be so stressful. There is so much work to do. But tonight we are chilling. It's New Year's Eve today. We have been a week at home. We haven't saw the boys. Of course we called and FaceTimed, but that is of course not the same. It was nice to see mommy and John again. And I finally broke contact with my mom. So yeahhh. Eden is calling me, we have to go. Dan and Phil will wait for us at the train station. Byeee.

I put down my diary. 'We need to go, babe.' Eden said walking into my room. 'I'm coming.' I grab my bag. We walk up to the front door. We give mom a kiss and we hug John tight. 'I can't wait to see the boys again.' I said while we are walking up to the train station. 'Me too.' Eden is super exited just like me. She is squeezing my hand. We cross the street and walk into the train station. We check in and walk up to the platform. We have to wait a little five minutes until the train will arrive. I feel my phone vibrating. I grab it out of my coat and I see it's Dan. 'It's Dan.' I said. I pickup and put him on speaker. 'Hi Danny.' I said softly. I just woke up half an hour ago, I'm a little tired. 'Hi sweetheart, are you in the train yet?' He asked with a tired voice. It's early in the morning. 'We are about to, it's coming right now.' Eden said. 'Oh you put me on speaker? Hey Eds.' Dan said. We smile and walk into the train. I get Dan of the speaker. 'Hi, I put you off speaker. We are in the train now. So we will be there in less then an hour.' I said. 'All right, see you then.' He said. I said bye as well and we hung up. We sit down and talked a little.

The train slows down. We are kinda shaking and pushing the button, that will open the door, way to many times. The train stands still and the doors open. I grab Eden her hand and walk with her around the platform. 'Where are they?' I asked kinda panicking there are so much people. 'I'll call them.' Eden said and let's go of my hand. At that moment so many people came up to the platform and we got ripped apart. 'Eden?!' She doesn't hear me. I start panicking and I can't control my breath anymore. Shit! Eden got my inhaler. 'Eden?!' I scream. No answer. 'Hi little girl, I was sent to drive you home, to your family.' A men said. I breath louder. He wants to grab my hand but then I got grabbed softly a my shoulders. I can't breath for a second. 'She is my sister, but thank you for trying.' I hear behind me. I look up, it's Dan and Phil. Dan is petting my shoulders. The men walked away very fast. I take a deep breath. 'Are you all right?' Phil asked me. I not. 'What a creep.' Dan said. A shock is getting trough my body. Eden. 'Eden is still out there.' I said shocked.

——————————————————————
Authors note: I wrote this part a few weeks ago. I'm fangirling about Dan in the next part but if you want some already: DAN POSTED AND HE WAS IS PHILS VIDEO. HIS PICS WHERE SO CUTE!!! I MISSED HIM SO MUCH. You're welcome😂 I hope you enjoyed this part:) Leave a comment and a star please💗