Chapter five

Dakotas POV

'When it was dark I actually ran inside the pie shop.' I explained. We are back at the apartment. Watching home alone, of course. We are not really watching the movie. We are just talking. 'We were like dying. We were so scared.' Dan said. 'You know who was scared.' Phil laughed. 'What?' Dan asked. 'The part where we were in Sweeney Todd's barber shop. Dan was literally crying so loud.' Phil laughed. 'Oh that was Dan. I thought it was just a girl in the background.' I laugh. 'That is rude.' Dan smiled. 'You were so scared that you didn't even lean to the back. Did you even hear what was happening?' Phil asked. 'No! I was so terrified.' Dan admitted. We all laugh. Including Dan. It's about 10 now. We came back about 15 minutes ago. 'Shall we do the presents now?' I beg. 'Yeah! Please?' Phil begged with me. 'First, I need food.' Dan replied. Of course. 'I'm gonna grab some.' He continued. 'I'll help.' I say. We walk up to the kitchen and I sit down on the kitchen counter. 'That's not helping.' Dan laughed. 'I know, but I need to talk to you.' I say wile I pulled Dan closer to me. 'I'm literally freaking out.' I whisper. 'Why? What are you going to do?' Dan asked. 'I talked about it with Phil already, but I'm gonna sing our song as a Christmas gift to Eden and then give her, her actual gift. But I'm not so sure anymore.' I replied. 'That's so sweet, you need to do that. Eden will love it, which song is it?' He asked. 'Someone to you.' I replied shy. Dan is actually flipping out because of cuteness overload. 'Are you all right?' I ask laughing. Kinda feel more confident now because of Dan. 'Yes, I am. Here, grab some food and drinks and we get ready for your gift.' He said and we walked back to the living room. We put the snacks on the table. 'I'm getting started with the gifts.' I said. I grabbed the gift from under the tree and put it in my back poked. Dan had put on the speaker. 'Ready?' He asked. I nod. Eden has no idea what is going on. I hear the music and I start singing. 'I don't wanna die or fade away. I just wanna be someone. I just wanna be someone.'

'Someone to you.' I sang at last. Then I sat down in front of Eden an grabbed my gift out of my pocket. 'I'm so happy that I am someone to you.' I say and I give it. 'Oh my god, really babe?' Eden said with tears in her eyes. She opens the small box. She slowly starts to see the necklace. Is a round plate with out favorite picture engraved on it. Eden holds her breath. 'Turn it around.' I whisper. She does what I say. There is a text on the back. 'To my soulmate x.' Eden reads out loud. We are both crying now. 'Happy anniversary.' I said. 'You too.' She replied and we kiss each other. Then we made the mistake to forget that Dan and Phil where still there. 'Should we leave?' Phil asked. 'No, I'm sorry.' I say and we all laugh. 'But, anniversary? How long are you guys together?' Dan asked. Eden and I start blushing. '3 years.' We say both proudly. The boys smile. I grab the necklace and put it around Edens neck. I kiss her ones again. 'Now, I'm gonna try to be romantic as well.' Dan said. 'For Who?' Phil asked. Dan grabbed a gift from under the tree and walked back to Phil. Phil gives Dan some love eyes. 'Phil. We know each other for 10 years now. We both did come out. And now, I- I wanted to ask. Since we never did make anything official.' Dan said with a shaking voice. 'Do you want to be my boyfriend?' Dan asked shyly. Dan had opens the box with two bracelets in it. One said: Phil Lester. The other one said: Daniel Howell. Phil was looking confused at Dan. Dan is getting anxious. Eden and I look at each other and not. We stand up and push the boys closer to each other and they start kissing. They pull away while we sat down again. 'Dan.' Phil said smiling. 'Yes! I want to be your boyfriend.' Phil said kissing Dans lips again. Then they give each other the bracelets. Eden and I crack a party cracker so there is confetti flying around the room and we clap in our hands. Dan and Phil smile brightly. 'Okay next.' Eden said exited. We all laugh. She walked up to the tree and grabbed a gift. She walked up to Dan. 'Happy Christmas.' She said and gave a kiss on his cheek. (A friendship kiss of course) 'For me? You didn't had to do that.' Dan smiled. 'Oh rubbish, open it you dork.' Eden laughed. Dan opened his gift. 'No way, Eden.' Dan said holding his breath. Eden smiled. He turns it around. It's a t-shirt with a super cool design. It got some animated dogs of every breath. 'I inspired it from the dog calendar you guys made. If you look close, the dogs are having the same themes as the dogs did in the calendar.' Eden explained. 'You designed it yourself?' Dan asked. Eden nots happily and proud. 'There is a sweater in there as well.' Eden pointed. 'I need to get changed. Dan said running up to his bedroom. 'I like so jealous.' Phil whispered. 'See that gift over here.' Eden pointed. 'No way!' Phil screamed. He grabbed the gift and run to his bedroom as well. After a few minutes Dan came out of his bedroom. He looks so proud with his new sweater. Then Phil walked by as well. 'You got the same one!' Dan screamed. He hugged Phil. 'Don't lose your mind, Dan.' I smile. 'Okay, I want to give something now.' Dan said. He walked up to the Christmas tree and Phil sat down. 'Happy Christmas.' I hear Dan saying and I got almost hit with a gift. He kissed my cheek, just like Eden did to him. 'Thanks.' I smiled. He is smiling back and sits down next to me. I ripped the wrapping paper open and then openend the little box. I'm looking inside. I smile at Dan. He nots happily. I first grab the card out of the box. 'Dear Dakota, I just wanted to say..' Dan interups me. 'You don't have to read it all if you don't want to.' He is blushing. I smile. 'I just wanted to say that I already love you. You are so sweet and a true friend. Happy Christmas. Kisses Dan.' I continue smiling. 'Dan is being a soft boy isn't he.' Eden said smiling at Dan. Dan blushes. 'Okay, Okay. Look at your gift.' Dan said embarrassed but smiling. I grab the bracelet. 'I made the charm myself, the can collect more while your growing. For every Dakota you will become. This is how we met you, like a fan of us.' Dan said softly. The charm that is hanging on the bracelet are the iconic cat whiskers. 'Are you really?' I ask with a tear that is escaping my eye. 'I'll put it on.' Dan said and puts my bracelet on. 'Thank you.' I cry while hugging each other very tight.

——————————————————————
Authors note: This is my fave chapter so far!! It's so sweet and soft🥺💗🌸 And yeah how am I doing? Thanks for asking☺️ (I know you didn't ask😂) But yeah I'm kinda struggling with myself. Because I think I'm a lesbian. And I'm Allright with that, I really am. But I already came out as bi 1,5 year ago. And it was so stressful to come out and I don't wanna do it again:( But I'm almost sure I'm gay but I'm not sure what to do with it..🥺💗

So do you guys want that I say something about myself in the authors note like this? Or something about my day? And I also want to hear your feedback💗💗💗