Chapter eight

NO SMUT!! (Just almost)
!Suicide!
!Depression!

Dans POV

It's one day later. The girls went out last night and we had some work to do for the upcoming tour. I still feel bad. Dakota and Eden must be feeling so bad. I'm having a bad day as well. More bad than I got last months. I had to make a video today. But instead of that I'm lying with my whole body under my covers, even my heard is hiding in the dark. I want to cry so bad. But I can't. I have no tears to cry. 'Dan, are you doing okay? Need some help with work?' I hear Phil from the living room. He asked me 5 times in an hour already. He is sweet. I take a deep breath. 'I'm alright. No, I don't need help, th-.' and then I shut down. I push my cover away. 'No, I'm not okay! I don't know if I need help! And I need attention!' I scream mad. I cover my face in my hands. I hear some noises from the hallway. I feel two warm and loving arms around me. 'I'm sorry that I screamed to you.' I cry. Phil is moving more to the middle of my bed. 'It's okay.' Phil said. I climb into Phils lap and put my legs around him. 'I'm so sorry. I have such a bad day.' I say. 'I know. I wanted to come earlier, but then you would send me away because you didn't want attention.' Phil giggled. 'I know. I'm sorry.' I replied. 'Don't be.' Phils pulls away from our hug. 'Don't cry with those beautiful eyes.' Phil said whipping my tears away. I giggle. 'Should I make you feel better?' Phil asked smiling. I not. I'm not sure what to expect. Phil pushes me down on the bed. He ended up lying on top of me. I giggle. 'So Phil, you're a top?' I giggle. He got no time to answer. I put my hand in his neck and pull him closer. I kiss him lips roughly. Our tongues meet each other. 'Put off those stupid clothes, I want to see you.' I say breathing loudly. I put my hands under hem of Phils hoodie and push it off him. We sit up and Phil puts my t-shirt off as well. Our lips are still connected. 'Ph-Phil.' I breath loudly. Phil looks me in my eyes breathy heavenly as well. I feel his warm breath in my face. 'You are so beautiful.' I said pulling him closer again. Our lips connect again. I put my hands in Phils back pockets and squeeze his butt softly. He grabs my hips. Phil is kissing my neck. He leaves a hickey. He goes down to my chest. I breath heavenly by Phils touch. I pull Phils face close to mine. I kiss him roughly and full of love. He goes down again with the kissing and sucking my skin. Then I hear something vibrating next to me. It's my phone. 'Are you fucking kidding me?' I breath heavenly. Phil pulls me up while I grab my phone. We got our hands resting on each other hips. 'It's Eden.' I said answering it. 'Hi.' I say loudly breathing. Phill is breathing loud as well. 'Dan.' I hear crying. 'Eden?' I still can't controle my breathing. 'Have you guys been fucking or something? Dakota is missing!' She said, kind of a weird context if you ask me. 'What?' I ask. Still not controlling my fucking breathing. 'I'm downstairs, please let me in. You guys weren't answering your doorbell.' She said still crying. I gasp. Phil seemed to hear it as well. 'Hello.' I hear softly. 'We are coming.' Phil said fast. I hung up. I grab Phils hoodie and Phil gabs my t-shirt by accident. We put it on. 'Do we look like we have been close to fucking?' Phil asked. 'Yes, of course we look like that. And I got your hickey.' I feel my neck. I'm kinda proud of it. 'We need to hurry.' Phil said. We brush each others hair fast with our fingers and we put on our shoes and coats. We run down the stairs after Phil grabbed the keys. We opened the front door of our apartment and I almost fell down because op the snow. We see Eden crying. We hug her. 'What happend?' I ask her. 'When I woke up this morning she was gone. She left this on her pillow, she pulled it out of her diary. That's also the only thing she took with her.' Eden explained still crying. She gave us the letter. 'Dear Eden, Im sorry that I have to leave you like this. Even though our lives with Dan and Phil are amazing right now, I can't do it. I just feel like I don't deserve to live. Nobody at home likes me. Even my mom hates me, she is letting me know everyday. I'm sorry, but I can't anymore. I love you so much. With my whole heart. Tell the boys I love them too so much! I'm sorry for leaving you. But it's gonna be better. Goodbye. For forever.' I read out loud. 'No, no, no, no, no! This is not going to happen!' I scream. I start walking. 'What are you doing?' Phil asked still holding Eden. 'Looking for her! She is trying to kill herself. I'm not letting her making the same mistake as me!' I scream.

We are walking trough Londen for an hour now. 'What is that?' Eden asked. There was something sparking on the ground. I grab it. 'It's her bracelet.' I gasp. We are in front of a television store. Phil is telling something, but I'm concentrating on the screens. I see Dakotas name on the screen. I run inside. I see some employee looking at a tv that is actually making sounds. 'What are you doing, Dan?' Phil asked. 'What is happening?' I ask while joining the guy. 'There is this girl, she is in the London hospital. She tried to kill herself. Dakota Bailey.' He explained. 'No.' I said. 'Do you know her?' The guy asked me. I turn around. I look at Eden and Phil outside the shop. They see the panic in my eyes. 'We need to go.' I tell them.

——————————————————————
Authors note: Heyyy! How are you?💗💗

Our lives with Dan and Phil/D. H./P. L. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें