Chapter eleven

Dakotas POV

We walk trough the train station. Dan holds mine and Phils hand. 'Now no one will try to take you home, again, I promise.' Dan said when he grabbed my hand. It was about 15 minutes ago. We are still looking for Eden. But it's not really a succes. And she also doesn't pick up her phone. 'Where could she be?' I asked walking a little closer to Dan and I grab his hand with my other hand as well. 'She can't be far.' Phil said. 'What is that gross men finds her?' I'm very anxious and my breathing is still not going perfect. But Eden got my inhaler. 'She is not, I promise.' Dan squeezed my hand. 'Isn't that Eden?' I wake up by Phils words. It's her! She got her phone by her ear and it looks like she is praying for someone to pick up. 'Eden!' I scream. But then my breathing stops. The men. 'No, no, no!' I scream. The boys see him as well. Eden looks scared. The men grabbed her arm. No! Dan let go of my hands. He runs up to the men. Me and Phil walk closer. 'Thanks for finding my other sister, you creep.' The men turns around by Dans words. 'Not you again. Let me do my work.' He said. Work. I need to puke if I hear that. Super gross. 'No I won't, give me my sister.' Dan said calmly. The men doesn't listen. Dan looks around. Not sure for what. Then Dan kicks the men in his, yeah, you know. The men let's go of Eden. The men wanted to kick Dan. But Dan was fast enough. 'Come on!' Dan screams. Me and Phil Follow him and Eden to the exit.

We are finally back in the apartment. Dan called the police for that men at the train station. The police already knew him. And they are going to let us know when the got him. 'Nice start of the new year.' I chuckle akwerdly. 'Yeah, I'm sorry that this happend.' Dan apologized for the hundreds time this morning. 'Don't be. It's absolutely not your fault. You saved us.' Me and Eden explain together. Dan blushes. 'Yeah, baby, you are the hero of today.' Phil kissed Dan on his lips. I look at Eden and we not. The boys look at us smiling. They know what we are up to. 'There is pancake mix in the kitchen.' Phil smiled. We laugh. We walk up to the kitchen and the boys follow us. I grab my phone. 'Siri, play I'll die anyway by girl in red.' I said and my phone starts to play the music while Eden reads the pack of pancakes. 'Girl in red?' The boys asked at the same time. 'Marie Ulven Ringheim, she is from Norway.' I replied. The guys sit down at the kitchen table and I grab all the supplies. 'Yeah, now we know her.' Phil smiled. Then the best lines in the song are coming up. 'Ready baby?' Eden asked. The boys are confused. I not. 'I reach for me, but I'm not there. It's so lonely but who cares.
It's fine, it's okay. I'll die anyway!' We sing loud and we jump around the kitchen. 'That so sad.' Dan said. I not. 'I know.' I replied. 'You guys choose, girls or bad idea?' Eden asked them. I mix the pancake mix together. 'Uhm, bad idea?' Dan said, but he is not so sure what to choose. 'Siri, play bad idea by girl in red.' I told Siri. The song is playing and Eden and I wait for the middle part. 'You put your hands under my shirt. Undid my bra and said these words: "Darling, you're so pretty, it hurts". You pushed me up against my wall. Threw my clothes down on the floor.
"Darling, are you ready for more?"' We sing out loud. 'I love that.' Dan tried to join us but he doesn't know the lyrics. We laugh. 'My favorite is midnight love, her newest.' I tell the boys. Eden agreed with me. I start to sing a line. 'I can't be your midnight love.' I hear the music in my head. 'In this light I swear I'm blind.' I sing softly. 'Oh, you know who we love as well.' The boys didn't really expect to change the subject that fast. 'Huh?' Dan replied. Eden and I laughed. 'Niall Horan.' We say both. They agreed as they both not. 'I love no judgement so much.' Dan said. 'Yeah, me too.' Phil agreed. 'Put a little love on me is so pretty as well.' Eden smiled. I look at Eden and she knows what I'm gonna say so she does it for me. 'Black and white and nice to meet ya.' She laughs at me. I laugh back followed by Dan and Phil. 'Siri play nice to meet ya by Niall Horan.' I tell them. We all sing happily and I start to bake the pancakes. I give the boys both a few pancakes when we finished a few. 'Eden, can you pass me the maple syrup? It's over there one the counter.' Dan points at the bottle. Eden nots and gives him the bottle. We join the guys when we made a few more pancakes.

It's a few hours later. The boys had to do a little work for their video of tomorrow. So Eden is trying to get some sleep since she slept really bad last night. And I am playing a few songs on Dans piano. Actually I'm practicing. I wanted to learn 'watch you sleep' by girl in red. And it's working oud quite well. I start the first part again and sing soft. 'The morning sun shines on your skin. 'Cause your white curtains, they are, Paper thin..' I got scared by the sound of a door that got slammed. I hit a few wrong notes by accident. I turn my head to the door, it's Dan. 'I'm sorry.' He said soft. He got tears in his eyes. I stand up. 'Dan? Are you okay.' I walk up to him. 'Yes, I am.' I sit with him on his bed. 'Okay, no, I'm not.' He tells me. I pull him into a hug. 'What's up?' I said softly.

——————————————————————
Authors note: Hi guys! DAN POSTED!! HE WAS IN PHILS VIDEO WITH HIS VOICE AND FACE!!! I'm so happy he feels comfortable with posting and let us hear his voice:)

And I got an email from the second publishing house since I want to become an auther:))

And I got Phils houseplant hoodie😍 (You know not literally, I didn't rip the hoodie of Phils body. I naught it on his shop of course. It just sounded like I stole his😂😂)

And I know 'heartbreak weather' (The album) by Niall Horan wasn't out yet in December 2019 oopsie