Chapter two

Dakotas POV

We are running off the stairs. 'Why is that stupid elevator broken?' I said breathing heavily. 'My knee hurts so bad.' Eden said having a voice crack. 'There they are.' I said walking closer to them. 'Hi, sorry where late.' I said grabbing my inhaler. 'That's all right.' Phil said. I look at Eden. 'Babe, are you all right?' I say worried. She got her hands on her knee. 'Yeah, I guess.' She said. 'What's wrong?' Phil asks. 'My knee just healed. I broke it in half before.' Eden kinda laugh. 'What?' Dan said. 'A woman kicked her off the stairs in Primark and then she broke her knee in half.' I explain. The boys look shocked. 'She didn't. Her belly was just to big. Her belly pushed me.' Eden said. She is standing straight again. The boys laugh. 'Okay, shall we go?' I ask. 'Yeah.' Phil said happily. We start walking. 'You okay?' I ask Eden. She not. I kiss her on the lips. 'I told you they were girlfriends!' Dan screamed. 'What?' I ask. Eden and I are laughing. Some people on the street are looking at us. 'I voted for girlfriends.' Dan said. 'Okay, shut it.' Phil answered. 'I have so much questions right now.' Eden said while grabbing my hand. 'We were discussing the whole afternoon. We wanted to know what you guys were to each other.' Dan laughs. 'Phil voted for sisters.' Dan laughs louder. 'Sisters?' Eden and I ask at the same time. 'Do we look like each other?' Eden asks while we walk in the sushi restaurant. 'No.' Dan said. Phil started laughing. 'No, not really.' Phil laughs. 'Okay, lets talk about that later. Phil and I thought, maybe we could just take the sushi home and film a mukbang thingy.' Dan said. 'Yeah, sounds fun.' I said. Than we all take our orders. 'Can you hold my phone?' Eden asks me. 'What? No. You didn't want to take a bag.' I said. 'You already have my wallet in your bag. I'll give you a kiss if you carry it.' Eden tells me. 'You kiss me all the time.' I laugh. 'Just come over here with your bag.' She said. I turn around. 'Girlfriend problems.' Dan laughs. 'Yeah, kinda.' I laugh back. Eden is looking mad at me what makes me even laugh louder.

'Come on in.' Phil said opening the door of their apartment. Eden and I walk in. 'Wow, this looks different than I thought.' I said. 'Why?' Dan asks. 'It looks smaller.' I reply while we take our coats off. The boys laugh. 'We hear that a lot.' Phil said. 'Will you guys set the table on? The kitchen is over there, and we wanted to film on that table.' Dan said pointing out everything. 'Then we will grab our filming stuff.' Phil said. 'Yeah, sure.' Eden replied. Dan gave me the sushi. We walked up to the living room and I put the bag with sushi on the table. 'Look what I brought.' Eden said and she grabbed our sportlegging out of my bag. 'Why did you bring these?' I laugh. 'I case we needed a chill outfit.' She replied. 'Okay the toilet is over there.' Eden pushed me. 'But can I get my Dan sweater back.' I ask sadly. 'Yeah sure, come on now.'

We changed. The boys are still in the studio. 'Hurry.' I said. We put our other clothes in my bag and then we set the table on. We grabbed the plates and some water. Then we open the sushi bags and place the sushi on the table. 'We're back.' Dan said and almost dropped something. I hurry and catched it. 'Thanks.' He replied. 'Did you guys change?' Phil asks. Dan sees It as well. Eden and I laugh. 'Did you guys change?' I ask watching at their pj pants. We al laugh. Dan and Phil are making everything ready to film now. When it is al done we sit down. I sit down next to Dan and Eden sits next to Phil on the other side of the table. Dan claps his hands. Eden and I start laughing. 'What are you doing? I'm just sinking the camera with the mic.' Dan laughs and facepalms. 'I'm sorry.' Eden said. 'Okay Phil, start.' Dan said. 'Maybe we can do it al together?' Phil asks. He looks at us all. We not. 'Okay in 3.' He said. 'Hey guys.' We said all together. 'And today we have a mukbang.' Phil said. 'And we have two guests..' Phil continues, but got interrupted by Dan. 'Ouch.' He said. 'And we have three guests today! We have Dokato, Dan and Eden.' Phil said. 'Yay!!' We scream all together. 'Introduce yourselfs.' Dan said. 'Okay, I'm Dakota, I'm 19. Oh yeah, I'm gay and she is my girlfriend.' I said. Then we al look at Eden. 'Hi I'm Eden, I am 20 years old and I'm also gay.' She start laughing. 'Why do we have to tell our sexualities?' She laughs louder. 'That fun.' I smile. 'Okay, but the real question is, who is the vegetarian out here?' Dan asks an laughs. 'That's me, why?.' Eden replied laughing. 'Here, get that bloody avocado out of my face.' Dan said and gives Eden her veggie box. 'That hurts man.' She said. 'Phil, give back our chopsticks.' I said. 'What?' He said. 'I saw that you stole them.' I laugh. 'Okay, okay.' He said giving us the chopsticks. 'Oh shit, babe where did you put my bag?' I ask with a sushi roll in my mouth. The boys and Eden laugh. 'Over there.' Eden laughs. I stand up. 'That's gonna be a close up.' Dan laughs looking at my Winnie the Pooh leggings. 'Oh, shut it.' I laugh. I grab my bag. 'Where is that stupid thing?' I mumble. 'I got it.' Dan said and gave me my inhaler that he grabbed from the table. 'How did you know I was looking for that thing?' I ask. 'Just a guess,' he replied laughing. I walk around the table, then turn around and sit down next to Dan. 'I'm sorry I can't sit still.' We all laugh. 'What is this?!' Eden asks. Looking in her sushi. 'Eden, that's sushi.' Phil replies super serious. 'Nooo!' I scream and run to the kitchen. 'What is going on here?' Dan laughs. 'I got soy sauce on my sweater!' I said when I got a paper towel. 'I got a shrimp in my sushi!' Eden said. She puts it on my plate. 'No! Why would I want veggie sushi with a dead shrimp?' I laugh. 'Why is this not coming off.' I continue. 'Literally, The whole sweater is Black, and you got soy sauce on the white smiley.' Dan laughs. 'Come with me, I'll help you.' Dan grabbed my hand and walked with me to the bathroom. 'Eden, he is stealing your girl!' Phil screams. 'He doesn't. She isn't his type.' We all laugh. When we are in the bathroom Dan grabs a towel and makes it a little bit wet with warm water and cleans up my sweater. A tear falls down my cheek. Dan sees it. When my sweater is clean he puts the towel down. 'Are you all right?' He asks. I not but more tears are falling down my cheeks. Dan hugs me. 'It's all right.' He whispered. 'Why are guys so nice to me?' I ask while still crying. 'Because we're friends.' He tells me when he rocks me back and forth. 'It's just..' I start crying louder. 'You can tell me, it's all right.' Dan said. 'Back at home I just don't have any friends, because I'm gay.' I continue. 'I know how you feel.' Dan said. I kinda start hyperventilating. Dan give me my inhaler. I use it. I look at Dan. 'Just in case.' He replied to my asking face. 'Can I ask you something?' I ask. Dan nots. 'Why us?' I ask. Dan and I are wiping my tears away. 'Because, the first second we met, Phil and I knew you guys are the friends we needed.' Dan replied.

————————————————————————
Authors note: Hi guys! I hope you guys like this phanfic😁 And of cours if everything not real. But that is the thing in fanfics😁 Also!! Hi to the sweet girl from facebook💗 This part is especially for you😁